Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
octopus prime

Crashed UFO in Ryder Crater

8 posts in this topic

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2016/07/tr3b-ufo-found-crashed-in-ryder-crater.html?m=1

Date of discovery: July 2016
Location of discovery: Earths moon, far side.
NASA Source photo: http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/posts/432

This triangle ship was found in Ryder Crater, on the far side of the moon. The side never facing us. It was found by Streetcap1 of Youtube is on a constant watch for new evidence that will shed some light on the existence of aliens.

I have to say this does blow me away. Its detail and shape are clear indication that this was a triangular shaped craft. At the ends of the corners, the ends are turned upward which shows that this was a craft that flew both in space and in atmospheres of planets. Also the top center is raised up,  like a lot of UFOs seen in the past. I wonder who will get to this alien tech first, US, Russia or China? The tech inside must be the stuff of dreams. Great find Streetcap1, keep up the great work. SCW

(Cut)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I've seen that one before. Haven't studied it though. There are actually a few of them that have been made public, but some have not. The best was dubbed Mona Lisa EBE. I'll dig some video and information out I have on it maybe later. There were, however, some really fantastic craft that crashed there on the moon. There is one buried in a video that only flashes it for a few seconds with not such good quality, but it's f***ing huge. Even the Mona Lisa craft was 3 miles long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am leaning towards it being a guitar pick though there is a very slight chance that it is just a rock. It doesn't look like any kind of flying craft to me especially since a fair chunk of it is not visible.

While this image is nowhere near as bad as the entire UFO buried under sand on Mars photo in a thread here a week or so ago, it still smells like a NASA disinfo story created to throw people of any real trails or to destroy the credibility of folks who use this as proof. 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I am leaning towards it being a guitar pick though there is a very slight chance that it is just a rock. It doesn't look like any kind of flying craft to me especially since a fair chunk of it is not visible.

While this image is nowhere near as bad as the entire UFO buried under sand on Mars photo in a thread here a week or so ago, it still smells like a NASA disinfo story created to throw people of any real trails or to destroy the credibility of folks who use this as proof. 

 

 

:VzlHwzb::signyeahthat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

I am leaning towards it being a guitar pick though there is a very slight chance that it is just a rock. It doesn't look like any kind of flying craft to me especially since a fair chunk of it is not visible.

While this image is nowhere near as bad as the entire UFO buried under sand on Mars photo in a thread here a week or so ago, it still smells like a NASA disinfo story created to throw people of any real trails or to destroy the credibility of folks who use this as proof. 

 

 

I don't know what it is, a guitar pick is as good a guess as any.  NASA releases photos,  people sift through them. Sometimes they see what they want to see, sometimes NASA plants fakery. The reason I included it is because the shape is the same as what some friends and I saw one night in the Toiyabe National Forest when we were camping in the dry lake bed back in the early 90s.

Edited by octopus prime
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Yeah, I've seen that one before. Haven't studied it though. There are actually a few of them that have been made public, but some have not. The best was dubbed Mona Lisa EBE. I'll dig some video and information out I have on it maybe later. There were, however, some really fantastic craft that crashed there on the moon. There is one buried in a video that only flashes it for a few seconds with not such good quality, but it's f***ing huge. Even the Mona Lisa craft was 3 miles long.

I've always questioned that video and some of the images in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Groove said:

I've always questioned that video and some of the images in it. 

Which, the Mona Lisa video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.