Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BigRed

‘Soldiers of God’ Can Legally Kill Citizens – New Bill

11 posts in this topic

The world has indeed gone mad.

As if police officers kidnapping, beating, and killing innocent people in America with impunity wasn’t enough, the state of Mississippi just passed a Bill that will grant churches equal protection from acts of violence.

Mississippi House Bill 786, the “Mississippi Church Protection Act” legalizes killing people while acting as a participant of a church or place of worship — seriously.

According to the bill, its purpose is:

TO AMEND SECTION 97-3-15, MISSISSIPPI CODE OF 1972, TO PROVIDE THAT KILLING A PERSON WHILE ACTING AS A PARTICIPANT OF A CHURCH OR PLACE OF WORSHIP SECURITY TEAM IS JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE; AND FOR RELATED PURPOSES.

http://right.is/politics/2016/07/soldiers-of-god-can-legally-kill-citizens-new-bill-65141.html

2 hours ago, BigRed said:

Mississippi House Bill 786, the “Mississippi Church Protection Act” legalizes killing people while acting as a participant of a church or place of worship

An order dedicated to black magic or a satanic church is a "place of worship" in the legal sense, right?

3 hours ago, BigRed said:

The world has indeed gone mad.

As if police officers kidnapping, beating, and killing innocent people in America with impunity wasn’t enough, the state of Mississippi just passed a Bill that will grant churches equal protection from acts of violence.

Mississippi House Bill 786, the “Mississippi Church Protection Act” legalizes killing people while acting as a participant of a church or place of worship — seriously.

According to the bill, its purpose is:

TO AMEND SECTION 97-3-15, MISSISSIPPI CODE OF 1972, TO PROVIDE THAT KILLING A PERSON WHILE ACTING AS A PARTICIPANT OF A CHURCH OR PLACE OF WORSHIP SECURITY TEAM IS JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE; AND FOR RELATED PURPOSES.

http://right.is/politics/2016/07/soldiers-of-god-can-legally-kill-citizens-new-bill-65141.html

or place of worship  - that would effectively mean that a Mosque is a "place of worship" thus legalizing the beheading and crucifixion of non-muslim or non-believers in their definition. Paving the way it seems...

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Malevolent said:

or place of worship  - that would effectively mean that a Mosque is a "place of worship" thus legalizing the beheading and crucifixion of non-muslim or non-believers in their definition. Paving the way it seems...

I overlooked this aspect, but it seems to  be the purpose behind that law. In this way the death penalty according to Sharia law will get a legal cover.

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, roamer said:

I overlooked this aspect, but it seems to  be the purpose behind that law. In this way the death penalty according to Sharia law will get a legal cover.

That's the problem.  People don't do any critical thinking before they just pass laws. Then, when they spiral towards unintended consequences like sharia law, they get upset.  You can bet the average Mississippi resident isn't envisioning that. 

And I hate to do it, but it seems that I can't help myself so I'm going to point it out anyway.  Mississippi is a Republican state, as red as it gets. It's another example of how there is no real difference between the two parties. 

According to the current administration policies and way of thinking, it's open season on all Christians anyway, and one can only imagine where that'll lead. As crazy as that new just passed bill may sound, Christians may very well need that in order to protect themselves. Especially against muslims who openly admit they will kill every last Christian.

It's just a stand your ground law. 

25 minutes ago, Old Hickory said:

That might be what it is now. But it won't be just that in the future.  

2 hours ago, Old Hickory said:

Thank you for clarification. I've read the linked article in BigRed's post above but I was unsure about the meaning.

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

That might be what it is now. But it won't be just that in the future.  

Hey, you can't fight progress. 

The future seems like the reality of that metaphoric chain that's connected to Cain in the royals logo.  Considering a lot of you are masons, you should know this stuff by now.  It's just a simple explanation of time in conjunction with cowardly UGLE greed.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.