Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

The world a mess. Tensions rise, at Indian border. Turkey in Flames. My thoughts. My story.

26 posts in this topic

As the Indian Navy moves to protect its rights to the south China Sea. China defiant as ever boosted troop presence on Indian border. Prompting the government of India to respond. 100 tanks and supporting troops were sent tot he border in response to the increase posturing. The state of the world seems rather bleak if one were to be paying attention. However the majority of Americans and Europeans are rather distracted at the moment. Europe, with its economic crisis and the recent vote to depart by the UK. Europeans can barely see beyond the swollen black eyes they are sporting. This coupled with the attempted coup in Turkey. We now see a world falling into chaos. Nations which were stable and prosperous fulling into despair and disorder.

The coup in Turkey which Erdogan seems to be using to his advantage, culling all opposition in all areas of government, education, and media. The state of the world is rather dark if one were to dig deep enough. As we sit here some 20,000 individuals have been arrested, detained, in turkey by Erdogans regime. Are we now laying in wait as a caliphate is being formed? Are the rumors that ISIS may in fact be backed solely by Turkey accurate. These and many questions that should be asked as we all know are not being presented by any credible source. Some whisper that it was Erdogan himself who orchestrated the coup. All for his own benefit. If so he has pulled it off without flaw. In its orchestration he has managed to in one fell swoop remove almost every bit of opposition that remained to stand against him.

As we sit on what could very well be the threshold of world war. What do you find yourself thinking? I sit here and wonder to myself what can I do. The only answer I seem to come to is survive. I will do my best to protect my family, my heritage, and the values I stand for. This game that these world leaders are playing, I want nothing to do with it any longer. It means nothing to me. It should mean nothing to you. I guess I am just tired. I am tired of the fear. I am tired of the doom. I am tired of the lies being fed to us through youtube and supposed places of free thought. What truth is left for us? All we have left is each other. Those of us we know to be true and right standing, men and women of Integrity. All we have left is our voice, we have no strength great enough, short of the Almighty God that can stop these evil men and women controlling this world system.

I ask that if you do not pray. Please do. The only Salvation this world has is to be found through Jesus Christ. That is more clear to me than ever before. I fall short of his Glory often. As I am a flawed man, from a hurt and broken past. Though I am in healing, life has its struggles to this day. We all have our hurts, habits, and hang ups. If you are still reading. I would like to share with you. The Lord I serve, Jesus Christ. He is crazy about you. He has for each and everyone of us a life beyond what this world system can provide. God is above all of it. No economy can hold back his miracles. I come from a severely abusive household. I went through 13 years of hell as a child. The son of a Marine, who suffered from PTSD and Gulf war syndrome. In his fits of rage, which typically occurred while disciplining me. I was regularly thrown into walls, punched, hair pulled from my scalp. Ears yanked, and eyes and nose bloodied from fists or open hand. Some punishments deserved, thought the severity not so much. As I was an energetic child who love to adventure and take things I shouldn't to build forts and hide outs in the woods.

My mother after 13 years, finally seemed to have had enough. She even asked me if I wanted her to divorce my father. To which, I as a 13 year old gladly and happily replied to with a happy yes. Low and to my displeasure, I would find that my mother had cheated on my father with many men. All through out there marriage. As well as the precise reason she was now going to divorce him. Not to protect me or my sister. But instead for her own selfish pleasures. A year passes, they are divorced and my mom has met a new man. I immediately sense the danger in the man. The fakeness, the lies he spun so clearly to my young mind. At this point in life I had become very hardened, at the young age of only 14 I had more hate and resentment than anyone should have to endure. Not even six months later my mother married that man and for 4 horrible years he would abuse me. Psychologically and physically. On one occasion breaking a wooden boat paddle across my back. However, I found a hope in my despair. At the age of 15 I began exploring religion. Starting first with Spiritualism, meditation and Buddhism. Quickly moving into Islam, wicca, and eventually the Asatru faith. A faith of the warriors of old. A faith that in truth formed the values I still hold to this day. It all however was filth and false. Each one left me more angrier, more empty, and hurt than I had been before seeking each out. I remained a follower of the Asatru faith for 3 years, Thor being my patron. Visible below is a photo of me wearing the symbol of that faith. In 6 years I had found myself more lost and more confused then when I had started. At 19 I decided to try the one religion I had known of and learned up but never truly sought, Christianity.

If you are still with me, I shall be sharing with you an experience that touched me and has stayed with me the past 8 years. Thank you for having the patience and spending the time to read up to this point. I am blessed by your doing so. I at the time lived in a very small town. In that town was a Church, of the Wesleyan faith. I chose it to be my first church to enter in over 5 years. As I made my way in I felt something already. A sense that i was not coming out of this place the same. I would be changed in this building. I found a place near to the front so I could hear. As the service began, the praise leader and members said a prayer. Then they began to sing, Holy Spirit, by Jesus Culture ( Song below ). I was immediately hit with a wave of heat, the moment the song began. It was like nothing i'd experienced.  It was like a wind had flown through my body,  sweet, and warm. As I stood there I began to cry. I didn't know why. Then suddenly a voice, clear as day. Come to my feet child and be whole. Even to this day this memory brings tears of joy to my eyes. Without any restraint I stepped out of the pew and walked to the alter and knelt. It was here that the holy spirit did a great work in me. I knelt for what felt like an eternity. Asking forgiveness for every sin, so many sins, things I didn't even know were sin. yet somehow I knew they were sins and asked jesus to come into my heart. The resentment, the anger, the hate, it all fell away in one instant. God did in me a miracle. He took a broken, angry, hateful person and healed me of that pain. I had two other such encounters as this, but that is for another time, feel free to message me if you wish to hear about them. However, next I share a sad tale, the tale of my fall spiritually and physically.

You see, I became on fire for God. I experienced many of the gifts of the spirit. Yet I still fell.Why? Hubris, my own pride, it managed to keep a root in me. I like to look at it as a test, a test I failed. Three years after this event I met my now wife. Making me now 22. We get married after 6 months, its all wonderful. A year later my wife is pregnant, but gives birth to my son 8 weeks early. This is where the test of my faith starts. Where my pride is my downfall. You see, I fail my wife here, I fail to be the strong husband she needed while we went through this hard time. My son sat at the edge of death for 4 weeks. It was uncertain if he would live, due to his lunges not yet being fully formed. I did my best for three weeks to try and comfort my wife. Rather than speaking to God, I tried fixing her depression my own way. Which created a divide between us. A divide that would lead to my big fall. Two months from this time, I would be leaving for the Army at 23. Alienated from one another we stopped communicating. Something that is very common with couples going through a premature birth. I leave for the army, things are a little better. I am gone for 9 months. 12 weeks BCT and some hold over time in Ft. Benning, Georgia. Then 24 weeks at Ft Sam Houston, Texas. Where I would be severely injured. Losing all physical strength for 3 years and the ability to walk normally for 2 years. I became very angry with God. Blaming him for my choices, for my failures, for my problems. Forgetting this entire time he is my one and only solution.

You see I have been back and forth now for the last year in my faith. A roller-coaster Christian so to speak. I am very learned. I owned literally hundreds of books, when I say books I mean greek, hebrew, and latin study books along with many commentaries. I can talk a good talk when needed due to my head knowledge. I however have been rotten to the core for some time. I had chosen to let the love of God escape my heart. All by my own doing and my own choices. It is with this that I apologize to everyone here who has received any portion of my anger or resentment on here. Because as the bible says, every demon we expel from our lives, if we allow it back it will bring with it 7 more. In my life, I can stand here now as a testament to this fact. I thank you for allowing me to share and thank you if you have read this far. God bless.

Sources

Symbol

http://i.imgur.com/XjMaBQE.jpg?1

Turkey

http://www.dw.com/en/turkeys-post-coup-sees-thousands-of-arrests-suspensions/a-19408795

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/turkey-coup-8000-police-officers-removed-across-the-country-as-president-erdogan-continues-purge-a7142111.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/16/fethullah-gulen-turkey-coup-erdogan

India vs China

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/south-china-sea-tensions-indian-naval-officer-says-ready-to-help-other-asian-countries_1908562.html

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/loc-tensions-for-india-pakistan-to-resolve-china/article4298662.ece

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/border-tensions-between-india-and-china-remain-pentagon/articleshow/19921875.cms

2 people like this

I remember Barry Smith back in the day essentially preaching the same thing.

There are several traditions of evangelism. One is to preach judgement, hellfire and damnation. That was Barry's angle.

The published 3 books before his death pre 2000. First Warning, Second Warning and Final Warning. He exposed the NWO and their proposed plans ( he was 20 years too early) mark of the beast and how the only one way to be saved was to get with God.

I spent my youth in the churches, learned the orthodoxy, saw the unorthodox, healings, people casting out demons people tripping out on the holy spirit.

My experience was only around 2 in 100 people in the orthodox churches actually had a connection with the holy spirit and God. For the most part very few actually understood thier own religion let alone followed it's Tennant's and successfully completed the transformation and connected with God.

Most of them had jobs houses and were in love with possessions. Pretty much the opposite of the teachings of Jesus.

Good luck to you.

Interesting, it takes courage to write this sort of self-actualizing stuff, writing it in a sense brings healing.  Expect some debate though!

Regarding Turkey, there are a few threads about that which seem to indicate that he was well prepared with the data of who to arrest if and when a coup should happen.  Whether he encouraged it or organized it is actually irrelevant, they were prepared and there is a very definite agenda.

PS: This thread should in fact be moved to the Off-Topic board, but we'll leave it here for a while..  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Interesting, it takes courage to write this sort of self-actualizing stuff, writing it in a sense brings healing.  Expect some debate though!

Regarding Turkey, there are a few threads about that which seem to indicate that he was well prepared with the data of who to arrest if and when a coup should happen.  Whether he encouraged it or organized it is actually irrelevant, they were prepared and there is a very definite agenda.

PS: This thread should in fact be moved to the Off-Topic board, but we'll leave it here for a while..  

Roger that. It crossed into the off topic halfway through. I didn't really expect it but I felt led that direction so I went with it. I fully intended a long write up on China vs India and the Turkey situation and Conspiracies involved. Then It just turned into what it did.

Edited by thedudeabides
a letter.

6 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

I remember Barry Smith back in the day essentially preaching the same thing.

There are several traditions of evangelism. One is to preach judgement, hellfire and damnation. That was Barry's angle.

The published 3 books before his death pre 2000. First Warning, Second Warning and Final Warning. He exposed the NWO and their proposed plans ( he was 20 years too early) mark of the beast and how the only one way to be saved was to get with God.

I spent my youth in the churches, learned the orthodoxy, saw the unorthodox, healings, people casting out demons people tripping out on the holy spirit.

My experience was only around 2 in 100 people in the orthodox churches actually had a connection with the holy spirit and God. For the most part very few actually understood thier own religion let alone followed it's Tennant's and successfully completed the transformation and connected with God.

Most of them had jobs houses and were in love with possessions. Pretty much the opposite of the teachings of Jesus.

Good luck to you.

That is rather common here in the US as well. The majority are simply converts and not disciples.Sadly most do not even know the difference. In the church those who truly know Christ and have the spirit of God in them. In my experience, are those who are leading by example. Anyone who has to tell you they have the spirit has likely never had it. I like a quote from my pastor. "Fanatics are just those who are more in love with Jesus". My church is considered the fanatic church in town. Why? We hand out food, we do peoples laundry, we pay peoples bills, and many other forms of outreach. Meanwhile the other churches are having barbecues and family fun days. Oh and can't forget to pass the plate for next years egg drop.

The church has become filled with Wolves.

Acts 20:28-31

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

This scripture today has more relevance that ever before. So many are only in it to serve there true God, Mammon. God is working hard to fix me it seems, sending people my way, and opening doors, most I miss because of my stubbornness. God bless!

1 person likes this

..that was definately one of the most sincere posts, i have read on [any]  forum, for long time

yes a setback happens, after an encounter like that.... it always does.... because the encounter was a prómise; and then starts the war, because that what had you wont let go thát easily of its prey...

you was honest, i be honest - i need you to consider a concept called 'attributes' [yes its on topic] ; at the Fall, many aspects of creation were Stolen, and hidden by the dark side all over the world ; appereantly, it may be as many as 144,000 aspects, and they need to get FREED, in order to start new eden again [called zion, but that term is so polluted, i rather use new eden] ; ........the thing is, every those attributes belong to present living [adamite] sóuls.... - each of those like 'carries' an attribute : kind of like the goldcoin hovering over mario, that game.... Usually, the soul herself is not even awáre she has, eventhough the specific attribute may be related to the specific soul, her history and specific Trials ; the point is, that lucifer will go beat that soul down, in order to not have that soul bring back to Him this attribute... When the áttribute is brought back and freed, so will that soul....You know the story about the talents : has nothing to do with "whatever the I of a person can all do": He is not interested in the I - in fact, He wants it to dié [not the soul but the I ! ] ; thát is why He was 'angry at the one who buried the talent' [=attribute] , because He wants to have the attributes, he trusted that soul with !

[ánd that soul, ofcourse] ... or He wouldnt have trusted a soul with that job, if He didnt want that soul, right ?...Reading your story, i need you to consider what i said above... lucifer, the pirate, never attacks an empty vessel...and it may be very well, your attribute is related to in what you went astray the years before that encounter...

and the last, consequently [!] , you should not wait any 'worldwar' or that nonsense.. isall canaan's Theatre... however, what WILL happen - any day now - is another dimension coming down... the ancient-egypt one [or call it tower of babel], or the ascension the lightworkers talk about] ... a horrible dimension, ruling like Iron every i of every person... thát is why He wants those attributes back : and that is why lucifer wants those attributes to kéep being imprisoned : since when he can start his dimension, while the attributes are nót Out yet, there will not even BE a new eden..... - i have no words to express you the Terror, this flower-of-life will bring... terror to the [adamite]  soul, that is... and the only 1 protection you need, is His'...

perhaps i said too much [though i think not; i think you will feel its true in your case] ... but it was your own honesty what made me say the above 

16 minutes ago, loNe said:

..that was definately one of the most sincere posts, i have read on [any]  forum, for long time

yes a setback happens, after an encounter like that.... it always does.... because the encounter was a prómise; and then starts the war, because that what had you wont let go thát easily of its prey...

you was honest, i be honest - i need you to consider a concept called 'attributes' [yes its on topic] ; at the Fall, many aspects of creation were Stolen, and hidden by the dark side all over the world ; appereantly, it may be as many as 144,000 aspects, and they need to get FREED, in order to start new eden again [called zion, but that term is so polluted, i rather use new eden] ; ........the thing is, every those attributes belong to present living [adamite] sóuls.... - each of those like 'carries' an attribute : kind of like the goldcoin hovering over mario, that game.... Usually, the soul herself is not even awáre she has, eventhough the specific attribute may be related to the specific soul, her history and specific Trials ; the point is, that lucifer will go beat that soul down, in order to not have that soul bring back to Him this attribute... When the áttribute is brought back and freed, so will that soul....You know the story about the talents : has nothing to do with "whatever the I of a person can all do": He is not interested in the I - in fact, He wants it to dié [not the soul but the I ! ] ; thát is why He was 'angry at the one who buried the talent' [=attribute] , because He wants to have the attributes, he trusted that soul with !

[ánd that soul, ofcourse] ... or He wouldnt have trusted a soul with that job, if He didnt want that soul, right ?...Reading your story, i need you to consider what i said above... lucifer, the pirate, never attacks an empty vessel...and it may be very well, your attribute is related to in what you went astray the years before that encounter...

and the last, consequently [!] , you should not wait any 'worldwar' or that nonsense.. isall canaan's Theatre... however, what WILL happen - any day now - is another dimension coming down... the ancient-egypt one [or call it tower of babel], or the ascension the lightworkers talk about] ... a horrible dimension, ruling like Iron every i of every person... thát is why He wants those attributes back : and that is why lucifer wants those attributes to kéep being imprisoned : since when he can start his dimension, while the attributes are nót Out yet, there will not even BE a new eden..... - i have no words to express you the Terror, this flower-of-life will bring... terror to the [adamite]  soul, that is... and the only 1 protection you need, is His'...

perhaps i said too much [though i think not; i think you will feel its true in your case] ... but it was your own honesty what made me say the above 

Do you refer to the releasing of those sealed in the nile?

It's not how-many times and how hard you fall, it is indeed the attitude with which you get up from it.

The problem is not the problem, the problem is the attitude about the problem.

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

It's not how-many times and how hard you fall, it is indeed the attitude with which you get up from it.

Very true and my attitude has been horrid.

2 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

2 in 100 are a sign of hope! If you can't find anyone having an inner connection with God then you have a reason to be worried. The problem is most people expect a swift movement and a fast victory over the darkness within oneself. Such a rapid and encompassing change is possible, but it seems to be an exception and not the rule.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Malevolent said:

You hit the mark! Whenever you fall, stand up and carry on. Any judgement of yourself or others will create a problem sooner or later. All this is much easier said than done.

3 minutes ago, roamer said:

You hit the mark! Whenever you fall, stand up and carry on. Any judgement of yourself or others will create a problem sooner or later. All this is much easier said than done.

True, life's a b!tch, but you owe it to yourself to make the best of it.  The problem with many (depressed) people is they cannot face the "man-in-the-mirror". You need to be critical with yourself without trying to be someone else. ((That does not mean judgement as you reflect on, but evaluation and re-direction)) You do not get out of this life alive but you leave a legacy and those close to you will always be affected by what you leave behind.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.