Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Black Lives Matter Co-founder DEMANDS “White Folks” Stop Saying “All Lives Matter”…It’s Racist!

18 posts in this topic

In a Fox News interview she said, “White Americans have created the conditions that require a phrase like ‘Black Likes Matter’. Do you know how horrific it is to grow up as a child in a world that so hates you? While you’re literally being gunned down in the street, while you’re being rounded up and mass incarcerated and forced into prison slavery.”

“Black Lives Matter is not a strong enough statement for me,” Johnson said.

You probably remember Marissa Jenae Johnson from the summer of 2015. She was the lady who stormed the stage at a Bernie Sanders rally and took the mic, then Bernie ran for the hills.

When pointing out that Bernie is the far-left candidate, Johnson was asked why she would protest Bernie.

Johnson said he is “Left for white folks. He’s left for the needs and concerns of mainstream white America.”

http://spinzon.com/black-lives-matter-co-founder-demands-white-folks-stop-saying-lives-matterits-racist/

These freaking numskulls will always shout racism when they are apposed.  I have news for them, it cannot be racist if it is true! 

NO LIVES MATTER...NO LIVES MATTER...NO LIVES MATTER

3 people like this

Just now, Malevolent said:

These freaking numskulls will always shout racism when they are apposed.  I have news for them, it cannot be racist if it is true! 

That's my point of view too. But they are good at playing the victim card that's for sure. Come to think of it, The race card and the victim card seem to have merged!

2 people like this

If you pay them no mind, they'll just go away.

Just like their low turnout on their day of rage.

Just like their low turnout at the RNC.

When you ignore the idiots, you take away their black power.

Those spoiled uneducated brats don't like that!

2 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

If you pay them no mind, they'll just go away.

Just like their low turnout on their day of rage.

Just like their low turnout at the RNC.

When you ignore the idiots, you take away their black power.

Those spoiled uneducated brats don't like that!

This ^^^^( I'm out of likes)

It's a very small percentage of people that even buy into this crap., thus the low turnout.  That's why they have to stage events like cop killing.  That's why out of 687 killings by police  (the last time I looked) they could only sensationalize 5 or 6. 

3 people like this

We do however,  need to stop saying All Lives Matter.  The simple fact is that while Life Matters, some people have wasted their's and if they don't care about it why should I?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

My personal opinion of the BLM group is that they are nothing but domestic terrorist. I believe they should be treated as such. 

I have 3 black coworkers and they can not stand the BLM movement. They claim it moves race relations in the wrong direction. They are well educated people.

Edited by MKMinimum
1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, MKMinimum said:

My personal opinion of the BLM group is that they are nothing but domestic terrorist. I believe they should be treated as such. 

I have 3 black coworkers and they can not stand the BLM movement. They claim it moves race relations in the wrong direction.

I agree fully!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.