Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Millevolt

DNC~ Let the lies begin! Philadelphia! PA!!!!

19 posts in this topic

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dnc-host-committee-asks-court-keep-donor-list-162137853--election.html

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The host committee for the Democratic National Convention wants to keep its donor list under wraps until after the convention even though a Pennsylvania state agency has ordered its release.

A lawyer for the Philadelphia 2016 Host Committee told a judge Thursday the release could hurt ongoing efforts to raise funds and negotiate vendor contracts for the four-day convention that begins Monday.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/21/philadelphia-police-union-slams-hillary-clinton-ov/

Philadelphia’s police union is blasting Hillary Clinton for inviting relatives of victims of police shootings to speak at the Democratic National Convention next week, but failing to include relatives of slain police officers.

John McNesby, president of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 5, said the union was “shocked and saddened” by the planned choice of speakers at the convention, which opens Monday in Philadelphia.

“The Fraternal Order of Police is insulted and will not soon forget that the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton are excluding the widows and other family members of police officers killed in the line of duty who were victims of explicit and not implied racism,” Mr. McNesby said in a statement.

Wikileaks plans even more "festivities" this week as more emails will be released, embarrassing the Clinton camp.  Wasserman-Shultz the Chair of the DNC, won't even speak at the convention in the wake of emails coming to light proving collusion between Clinton and the DNC to stop Sanders.   Then we have the "fart-in" protest planned by some radical leftist sanders supporters.  I know that sounds to crazy to be true, but read this:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/sanders-fans-plan-dnc-fart-protest-clinton-nomination-n611596

5 hours ago, timetraveler2015 said:

Wikileaks plans even more "festivities" this week as more emails will be released, embarrassing the Clinton camp.  Wasserman-Shultz the Chair of the DNC, won't even speak at the convention in the wake of emails coming to light proving collusion between Clinton and the DNC to stop Sanders.   Then we have the "fart-in" protest planned by some radical leftist sanders supporters.  I know that sounds to crazy to be true, but read this:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/sanders-fans-plan-dnc-fart-protest-clinton-nomination-n611596

Oh hmm. This could turn sour fast. Imagine a ton of pissed of supporters at the DNC! is it ok if hillary b.... nevermind!

4 minutes ago, Brio said:

This is bizarre.

Someone had bad breath! looool

Involuntary shape-shifting suppression?

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Involuntary shape-shifting suppression?

could be.... its them lizard people!... who knows? but what we do know is that weird things happen to evil people!

1 person likes this

MK Ultra was mentioned in the comments.

There was supposed to be the videos and 2 books that were to be released ahead of the DNC.  Haven't heard or seen either one yet.  

I would imagine that the police even though they are at the DNC will probably still be provoked even though it's the DNC and not the RNC.  So this will be an ironic situation getting ready to happen.  Although I'm not interested in hearing any more liberal theology...

:eatingpopcorn:

Time to go find the broadcastify feed...

13 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

A top staffer at the Democratic National Committee has apologized after suggesting that the organization use Bernie Sanders’ religious beliefs against him in the Democratic primary.

One email among the thousands of internal DNC messages released this week by Wikileaks showed DNC CFO Brad Marshall questioning Sanders’ Jewish faith, and suggested that painting the candidate as an atheist “could make several points difference” in several late primary contests.

“It might may (sic) no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist,” Marshall wrote in a message to several DNC communications directors.

The message does not mention Sanders by name, but he was the only Jewish candidate, and the email came shortly before the Kentucky and West Virginia Democratic primaries.

51 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

There was supposed to be the videos and 2 books that were to be released ahead of the DNC.  Haven't heard or seen either one yet.  

I would imagine that the police even though they are at the DNC will probably still be provoked even though it's the DNC and not the RNC.  So this will be an ironic situation getting ready to happen.  Although I'm not interested in hearing any more liberal theology...

:eatingpopcorn:

Time to go find the broadcastify feed...

SOURCE

REAKING: #HillarysAmerica Page Administrator Suspended From Facebook #DineshDsouza

Facebook brought down the banhammer on the personal page of the outreach coordinator for Dinesh D’Souza’sHillary’s America on Saturday, two days before the Democratic National Convention begins and Hillary is finally coronated.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.