Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Man drives car carrying gas cylinders into car park of Sydney police station

13 posts in this topic

Emergency operation in Sydney over ‘attempted terror attack’ on police station

A car carrying gas cylinders has driven into the underground car park of a Sydney police station, according to reports cited by ABC. One person has been taken into custody.

ABC cited police sources as saying the incident was an attempted terror attack. 

Officers from Police Rescue and the Bomb Disposal Unit are currently examining the car, according to The Sydney Morning Herald. 

https://www.rt.com/news/352452-sydney-police-station-attack/

Things are heating up even more!

The guy was probably just aiming for a world record... largest pork roast ;)

...it's a simplified Trick of ptb

to make it appear as if 'in the whole world is now insane "loners" who do things like that" 

in order to conceal that their other "attacks" [istanbul, the baton rouge, nice] were occult Rituals

it's a setup, trust me

and a pathetic one also, for that matter...

- nice forum, OP

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, loNe said:

to make it appear as if 'in the whole world is now insane "loners" who do things like that" 

in order to conceal that their other "attacks" [istanbul, the baton rouge, nice] were occult Rituals

it's a setup, trust me

- nice forum, OP

Almost all of the setups look like a 5yr old could have done better!

.. is it ok i sign up ?

if not, i understand - no hard feelings whatsoever

1 minute ago, loNe said:

.. is it ok i sign up ?

if not, i understand - no hard feelings whatsoever

Why would i have a problem with that?  :hug:

Why would i have a problem with that?

oh grin.. others said that too.... - ok then

thanks, already

2 hours ago, loNe said:

it's a setup, trust me

The same thought (occult rituals) has crossed my mind - but I didn't see any concrete evidence. On the other hand this evidence may be hidden in plain sight.

You have introduced yourself with an intriguing comment.

The same thought (occult rituals) has crossed my mind - but I didn't see any concrete evidence. On the other hand this evidence may be hidden in plain sight.

You have introduced yourself with an intriguing comment.

- i wished i could help you love

but i just became kind of orphan [from another site]

so all the credentials are inthere...

but must be enough for now, that the baton rouge cough killer was supposedly the  "race war" which tpb try tell you its about, no ; but if you look at the guy who killed 3 cops, his so-called adoped name SETHEPNRE, is totally egyptian [like tpb are !] , the name is from the boat of Ramesses II, lit. choice slaughtered pieces of meat [sethep] for existence [matrix, N] 

...'nice' was the same ritual, for the same goal, as was 'istanbul' etc etc ;

it is their - ptb-  who are canaan's descendants/anunna, against us, hidden in their 'terrorist attacks".... it is 100% their signature : using cough 'loners' or 'islam' as they see fit, depending upon the desired situation...

1 hour ago, loNe said:

it's a setup, trust me

- nice forum, OP

The religion of peace strikes again and nobody even considered connecting the dots.

That's your media these days.

The religion of peace strikes again and nobody even considered connecting the dots.

That's your media these days.

...in Truth : "islam" is an ancient egyptian derivation [a false religion, with root in egypt, like catholicism] , the ruler of 'islam' is literally MENU, the egyptian god of the eastern desert, with erect penis;  and you will see that the entire 'quran' is but 1 smokescreen of narrating non-relevant biblical accounts - untill you get at sura 18 : where "allah" describes osiris as his son [qatar-bal, forgot the name now] ;

..showing you that entire 'islam' is a perfect Tool for ptb to use and create fear and create his occult rituals with; not for nó reason he chose ISIS as his favourite bogeyman...

..the media are slave parotts created by canaan - who rules them áll - and who derives from ancient egypt.

Its a War against us -- but he will use any of his Masks he deems necessary

cuddle 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.