Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Man Gets Prison Sentence For Collecting Rainwater On His Property

6 posts in this topic

This is unfathomable!  The freaking audacity to claim ownership of rain-water! This is simply another way to force "civil obedience" and make sheeple more and more dependent on government handouts while they continue to extort more and more money from the working citizen to distribute to the lazy ones.. 

SOURCE

Collecting rainwater on your own property in the U.S. can now lead to jail time, as has been proven by a man from Oregon who was sentenced to prison for doing just that.  Who owns the rain? The US government, apparently.

Not so long ago, it was common practice across much of the world to collect rainwater into man made wells on your property to use for farming, irrigation and having fresh clean water.  It was just as common as canning your own food, having knowledge of at least some basic survival skills, and being self-sufficient.

It wasn’t even that many generations ago that all of this was common practice – people born before WWII were pretty adept at these skills, as they were a necessity to survival.  One of the main (and easiest) ways to ensure survival was to collecting rainwater on your own property.  The practical uses for storing and collecting rainwater are numerous and many people across the world in rural areas still do it today for all of the reasons listed above.  However, over the past few years, laws making the collection of rainwater illegal have been causing an uproar across the US.

Now, a man from Grey Point, Oregon has been sentenced to thirty days in prison for storing collected rainwater on his very own property – and the public is outraged.

Water wars. Almost Tank Girl like.

Where I currently live the local town council tried to sell underground water to a bottling company. Millions of litres for a few cents a litre when farmers have to pay $460 per 1000 litres.

The local people forced them to cancel the plan. A close call.

There is a plan to try and control all water sources to control people and rival businesses.

3 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Water wars. Almost Tank Girl like.

Where I currently live the local town council tried to sell underground water to a bottling company. Millions of litres for a few cents a litre when farmers have to pay $460 per 1000 litres.

The local people forced them to cancel the plan. A close call.

There is a plan to try and control all water sources to control people and rival businesses.

Crazy!  And NZ is not as dry as SA and luckily we have no such issues.  Although farmers pay dearly for water used to irrigate crops which is pumped from rivers.

15 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Crazy!  And NZ is not as dry as SA and luckily we have no such issues.  Although farmers pay dearly for water used to irrigate crops which is pumped from rivers.

I am in one of the drier places currently. People in Christchurch pay 71 cents per cubic metre (1000 litres) but farmers pay  $460 for the same amount and theirs has to be boiled to be drunk.

I used to live in the wettest place in NZ.

One thing I have noticed is by introducing water standards water can become a lucrative business.

1 person likes this

Anything can and will be used to "subdue" the masses and extort more taxes.  I pay ZAR400.00 for 28 kiloliters of water per month, but in the summer I collect a lot of water and use that when we do not have rain, to water the garden. 

1 person likes this

Just another sickening example of how "they" want to eventually control every aspect of our lives. What we eat, drink, take into our bodies, what we do with our time and energy and the resources we have been given by nature. What we hear or see, what we think. I really do believe they will try to chip everyone at some point. Facial recognition can be spoofed, and other forms of biometrics are simply not as efficient as they could be.

It's disturbing how everyone is being forced into small boxes, and how most people either don't realize it, or don't care.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.