Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
octopus prime

Urine Tossing in Cleveland

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/07/19/members-kkk-black-lives-matter-and-westboro-baptist-church-reportedly-throwing-urine-each

CLEVELAND — Police broke up skirmishes between groups of demonstrators a few blocks from the Republican National Convention as large crowds formed Tuesday afternoon. There was no immediate word on any arrests or injuries.

Members of the KKK, Black Lives Matter, and Westboro Baptist Church reportedly threw urine at each other and police had to step in in an attempt to keep the peace, a police spokesperson told KPLC.

(Cut)

Full story:

http://nypost.com/2016/07/19/protesters-throwing-urine-at-each-other-outside-rnc/

Edited by octopus prime
1 person likes this

That's really gross but I find it hard to muster up sympathy for anyone who would join any of the groups.

How did they go about planning a urine fight? I mean someone is throwing urine at you, so you have everyone go pee in their cups and throw urine back, 3 minutes later?...I'm just struggling to imagine how this kicked off.  Were a bunch of people peeing in public or taking the 5 minute trip to the bathroom to come back and throw more pee? Or did everyone plan ahead and bring their bottle of pee with them to the convention?

1 person likes this

Well they're pissed off and now pissed on...

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, PrincessButtercup said:

How did they go about planning a urine fight? I mean someone is throwing urine at you, so you have everyone go pee in their cups and throw urine back, 3 minutes later?...I'm just struggling to imagine how this kicked off.  Were a bunch of people peeing in public or taking the 5 minute trip to the bathroom to come back and throw more pee? Or did everyone plan ahead and bring their bottle of pee with them to the convention?

I have to admit, you put a lot more thought into this than I did.  

Edited by octopus prime

41 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

That's really gross but I find it hard to muster up sympathy for anyone who would join any of the groups.

No sympathy at all. This is what America has become.  

12 minutes ago, rmb said:

Well they're pissed off and now pissed on...

:lol_alpha:

3 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

No sympathy at all. This is what America has become.  

It's pathetic!
Animals behave that way, not humans.
I don't mean that as an insult to animals either.

12 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I have to admit, you put a lot more thought into this than I did.  

I'm just struggling to come up with a visual that makes any sense.  It's hilarious, but I can't see how it could've logically played out.  People scrambling to pee as fast as possible? Seems like the slowest fight of throwing stuff ever.  Even snowball fights can appear slow and it only takes seconds to grab more snow.  With this, there's a limit to how much pee can be thrown and how often...

Or someone rolled up to the site and said "bottles of urine $5.00 a bottle."  ...

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, PrincessButtercup said:

I'm just struggling to come up with a visual that makes any sense.  It's hilarious, but I can't see how it could've logically played out.  People scrambling to pee as fast as possible? Seems like the slowest fight of throwing stuff ever.  Even snowball fights can appear slow and it only takes seconds to grab more snow.  With this, there's a limit to how much pee can be thrown and how often...

Or someone rolled up to the site and said "bottles of urine $5.00 a bottle."  ...

Maybe next time they'll throw napalm at each other.  

4 minutes ago, PrincessButtercup said:

LOL
Um, excuse me sir... would you mind peeing in my cup?
:huh:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.