Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

The New White House Fence

13 posts in this topic

Talk about in your face!!!!! What do you think?

Photo....https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/coded-message-1.jpg?w=640

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/19/interesting-choice-of-design-enhancements-for-new-white-house-fence/

Americans Call For White House Fence To Come Down After Seeing New Design

Thanks to an eagle-eyed American patriot, Obama’s new design of the White House fence that surrounds the whole perimeter was discovered, and it looks like Islamic minarets from the Ottoman Empire. It’s something you would see in classic Islamic architecture somewhere in Turkey or Saudi Arabia, and it’s definitely not the style of Washington, DC.

ABC News first reported on the fence back in 2015 when it was first announced that, because of security issues, the Obama regime contracted for a new fence be built — specifically to put in more spikes so intruders would find it impossible to scale.

Today, the design caught the eye of Andrea Shea King, a conservative radio host, and what followed was many Americans expressing outrage on social media over the new design. One man, going by the name “Concerned Virginian,” commented on the fence, explaining:

“These are traditional Islamic designs. The ‘castle like’ item on top of the ‘onion dome’ item is an evocation of Mecca, the Dome of the Rock, and the buildings surrounding it. The ‘onion dome’ is a traditional Islamic design, seen in mosques, window designs for the Harem, Islamic architecture still extist in Spain. Make no mistake this is just another way to declare Islam.”

More:

http://madworldnews.com/white-house-fence-design/

Posted (edited)

I know guys who could pull those bars apart with very little effort. They should have a welded horizontal center cross brace running the distance of the fence. Wouldn't have added much to the cost and would have been much more secure.

Edited by Cryptid Mold
1 person likes this

Fences are racist!
Where are the progressive liberals?
Oh, it's an Islamic fence... it's all good then.
:ph34r:

49 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Fences are racist!

Does this mean if we build a Mexican wall between the US and Mexico, it won't be viewed as racist?

8 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Fences are racist!

Yes, like this... image

2 people like this

9 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I know guys who could pull those bars apart with very little effort. They should have a welded horizontal center cross brace running the distance of the fence. Wouldn't have added much to the cost and would have been much more secure.

Hmmmm, you put a bar in the center and all you do is give a nice foothold to the guy who wants to jump the fence!  Here in SA we see this all the time - if they REALLY want to get in they will, nothing stops them - it is merely a deterrent.

10 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I don't think they're much worried about the president's security.  They're too busy worrying about the security of the bankers he works for that are dual Israeli citizens.

Take a walk in the Garden District of New Orleans. Much better fences there. If you can stand to walk in New Orleans. 

2 hours ago, The Clucker said:

I don't think they're much worried about the president's security.  They're too busy worrying about the security of the bankers he works for that are dual Israeli citizens.

Yip, those bankers... This is true..

1 person likes this

I'd LOVE the chance to put my foot right up his a$$! Then again, after "michelle" got done with him, I'm sure it would get buried right up to my knee and he would beg for more!

1 person likes this

How surprising is this really? The Washington memorial is the largest obelisk in the world at 555ft above ground and is supposedly 111ft below for a total of 666ft. Really 666ft?! The streets make a pentagram. I mean DC is a cesspool of Masonic/luciferian symbology. So what the hell what's a little Islamic touches here and there gonna do.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.