Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PrincessButtercup

Guy "Embalms" Marijuana Using A Brain

11 posts in this topic

I've heard of people soaking their joints in embalming fluid before.  Apparently it adds an extra effect.

3 hours ago, PrincessButtercup said:

What is going on with people?

I don't know.
I saw this today and ewww... so, so wrong.

Sick: Art school student makes handbag out of human skin

Tina Gorjanc, a student in Central Saint Martin — a public tertiary art school in London — has produced a project, complete with patents, to make a handbag from human skin. Gorjanc used DNA extracted from the hair of the late and queer fashion designer Alexander McQueen to “grow” his skin in a laboratory using cutting-edge biotechnology.
-----
According to GQ, for her M.A. graduating project, Gorjanc used Alexander McQueen’s DNA to develop a collection of jackets and bags modeled on the designer’s skin—complete with freckles, tattoos, and the ability to get sunburned. She had acquired McQueen’s DNA using samples of his hair that he famously used in the labels of his 1992 fashion collection, “Jack the Ripper Stalks His Victims.”

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/07/19/sick-art-school-student-makes-handbag-out-of-human-skin/

1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I don't know.

Tina Gorjanc, a student in Central Saint Martin — a public tertiary art school in London — has produced a project, complete with patents, to make a handbag from human skin. Gorjanc used DNA extracted from the hair of the late and queer fashion designer Alexander McQueen to “grow” his skin in a laboratory using cutting-edge biotechnology.
-----
According to GQ, for her M.A. graduating project, Gorjanc used Alexander McQueen’s DNA to develop a collection of jackets and bags modeled on the designer’s skin—complete with freckles, tattoos, and the ability to get sunburned. She had acquired McQueen’s DNA using samples of his hair that he famously used in the labels of his 1992 fashion collection, “Jack the Ripper Stalks His Victims.”

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/07/19/sick-art-school-student-makes-handbag-out-of-human-skin/

Ok, this bothers me a lot less.  Sounds like she has gone out of her way to figure out a way to make leather, which would be ideal in the quest to have a more vegan-friendly leather, where no human/animal was harmed in the production of it.  I actually find that really cool.  I imagine lab-grown leather from my own hair would look pretty interesting since I have a lot of freckles.

The guy I've mentioned here though, he seems to totally miss the fact that he could go out and buy or steal embalming fluid without having to acquire a brain that has been embalmed.  xD  And maybe he didn't miss that entirely.  Maybe he just wanted to be more of an alarmist type person.  Well, instead of buying or stealing embalming fluid, let's use a dead person's parts!

1 minute ago, PrincessButtercup said:

Ok, this bothers me a lot less.  Sounds like she has gone out of her way to figure out a way to make leather, which would be ideal in the quest to have a more vegan-friendly leather, where no human/animal was harmed in the production of it.  I actually find that really cool.  I imagine lab-grown leather from my own hair would look pretty interesting since I have a lot of freckles.

The guy I've mentioned here though, he seems to totally miss the fact that he could go out and buy or steal embalming fluid without having to acquire a brain that has been embalmed.  xD  And maybe he didn't miss that entirely.  Maybe he just wanted to be more of an alarmist type person.  Well, instead of buying or stealing embalming fluid, let's use a dead person's parts!

Hmmm, that bothers me more than the guy who stole a dead human's body part.
It's certainly gross but because it was embalmed the person must have donated his organs.
Once you've done that you have no say in what's done with it so... yeah, it's criminal and icky but... idk.

Maybe the human skin handbag upsets me because I was so traumatized when told that Nazis made lamp shades out of Jewish people's skins.
The fact that the woman who has patented this is Jewish makes it somehow worse for me now that I know what I was told was an absolute lie.

I do agree that growing leather isn't a bad thing but I wouldn't wear human leather.
Or human hair for that matter. At least not other people's.

Woman makes dress out of other people’s pubic hair after appealing for donations
http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/05/woman-makes-dress-out-of-other-peoples-pubic-hair-after-appealing-for-donations-5988271/

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Hmmm, that bothers me more than the guy who stole a dead human's body part.
It's certainly gross but because it was embalmed the person must have donated his organs.
Once you've done that you have no say in what's done with it so... yeah, it's criminal and icky but... idk.

Maybe the human skin handbag upsets me because I was so traumatized when told that Nazis made lamp shades out of Jewish people's skins.
The fact that the woman who has patented this is Jewish makes it somehow worse for me now that I know what I was told was an absolute lie.

I do agree that growing leather isn't a bad thing but I wouldn't wear human leather.
Or human hair for that matter. At least not other people's.

Woman makes dress out of other people’s pubic hair after appealing for donations
http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/05/woman-makes-dress-out-of-other-peoples-pubic-hair-after-appealing-for-donations-5988271/

Ok, that pubic hair dress is rather nasty.  No thanks! 

1 minute ago, PrincessButtercup said:

Ok, that pubic hair dress is rather nasty.  No thanks! 

:yah:

There's something seriously wrong with these people.

Should have been a warning to this thread

"Dont read after eating dinner" 

Aaaaahhh gross nasty nasty

21 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

Should have been a warning to this thread

"Dont read after eating dinner" 

Aaaaahhh gross nasty nasty

That wasn't even something I considered doing.  Heh.  Sorry.  ^_^

8 hours ago, PrincessButtercup said:

This brilliant young man didn't use his brain too much when he stole an embalmed brain from a currently unknown source in order to use the brain to get high.  He even had named the brain "Freddy."  ....

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article90283412.html

What is going on with people?

When one day we are able to confidently answer this question, there will not be a job left for any shrink.  People are unpredictably unstable with varying levels of insanity!

5 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I don't know.

Stupid girl!  If she had access to a Jewish synagogue she could have used foreskin to make that bag.  Then if she wants to go away for a weekend she'd just have to rub the handbag and soon enough she would have a weekend travel-bag!  :roflmao:

17 hours ago, Malevolent said:

When one day we are able to confidently answer this question, there will not be a job left for any shrink.  People are unpredictably unstable with varying levels of insanity!

Stupid girl!  If she had access to a Jewish synagogue she could have used foreskin to make that bag.  Then if she wants to go away for a weekend she'd just have to rub the handbag and soon enough she would have a weekend travel-bag!  :roflmao:

A foreskin purse would've definitely been more shocking.  :yah:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.