Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BigRed

Clinton: Yes, Americans are fearful— but I’m a woman!

7 posts in this topic

As the Republican National Convention kicked off its Make America Safe night Monday, CBS aired a conversation between Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and renowned interviewer Charlie Rose. During the exchange, Clinton admitted Americans are worried but said she has a secret weapon.

“There is a lot of fear in our country. And when Americans are worried they’re looking for answers,” she said in an effort to explain Trump’s popularity.

“He’s providing simplistic, easy answers. ‘Let’s make America great again,’ which means basically, ‘We’ll go back to the way it was,’” she said.

Clinton told Rose that she is the obvious best choice for president because she’s so very different as a presidential candidate.

Rose, however, pointed out: “You come from the establishment, you have a deep political history, you have been part of the establishment since you were the first lady of Arkansas.”

Clinton didn’t address the fact that she’s the very epitome of “back to the way it was,” from the prison-stuffing she supported during her husband’s presidential administration to the disastrous foreign policy positions she supported as the nation’s top diplomat.

Instead, she told viewers to vote for her because she has a vagina.

Hmm...

http://right.is/tea-party/2016/07/clinton-yes-americans-are-fearful-but-im-a-woman-21183.html

1 person likes this

I am not fearful so much for me  as it's is my children . I have dealt with a lot of pain in my life . Hart broken and confused .

2 hours ago, BigRed said:

As the Republican National Convention kicked off its Make America Safe night Monday, CBS aired a conversation between Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and renowned interviewer Charlie Rose. During the exchange, Clinton admitted Americans are worried but said she has a secret weapon.

“There is a lot of fear in our country. And when Americans are worried they’re looking for answers,” she said in an effort to explain Trump’s popularity.

“He’s providing simplistic, easy answers. ‘Let’s make America great again,’ which means basically, ‘We’ll go back to the way it was,’” she said.

Clinton told Rose that she is the obvious best choice for president because she’s so very different as a presidential candidate.

Rose, however, pointed out: “You come from the establishment, you have a deep political history, you have been part of the establishment since you were the first lady of Arkansas.”

Clinton didn’t address the fact that she’s the very epitome of “back to the way it was,” from the prison-stuffing she supported during her husband’s presidential administration to the disastrous foreign policy positions she supported as the nation’s top diplomat.

Instead, she told viewers to vote for her because she has a vagina.

Hmm...

http://right.is/tea-party/2016/07/clinton-yes-americans-are-fearful-but-im-a-woman-21183.html

She's probably right and she should know.  She helped create the fear. When was the last election that hasn't been ran on fear? LBJ and the mushroom cloud commercial for instance:

Posted (edited)

Well,

I was ultra impressed by the two former republican presidential candidates, Dr. Ben Carson and Governor Chris Christie calling this beotch out.

Carson spoke of Hillbillary's ties to terrorist / Luciferian Bill Ayers, and Christie mentioned the plethora of corruption surrounding her during their Trump endorsement speeches.

Hillbillary retaliated in a twit. "If you believe Christie, We have a bridge to sell you".

To me, that echo's Whitewater.

Edited by Team Uzi

This woman needs to stop. She doesn't scare me for me she scares me for my kids. My son at 15 is as conservitive as I am and I'm trying to teach him what I can about our real history and not what the school is teaching but if she gets in I know it will all be downhill from there with an uphill battle. This woman is so freaking evil and half the country is so F'n brainwashed they do not and will not see it. This woman has lied time and time again for personal gain and power. It is time to end this wicked witches tenure in DC! It's past time for her and friends to go to prison. Trump is not my first choice but atm he is the best choice to take her out, in more than one way. 

9 minutes ago, Groove said:

This woman needs to stop. She doesn't scare me for me she scares me for my kids. My son at 15 is as conservitive as I am and I'm trying to teach him what I can about our real history and not what the school is teaching but if she gets in I know it will all be downhill from there with an uphill battle. This woman is so freaking evil and half the country is so F'n brainwashed they do not and will not see it. This woman has lied time and time again for personal gain and power. It is time to end this wicked witches tenure in DC! It's past time for her and friends to go to prison. Trump is not my first choice but atm he is the best choice to take her out, in more than one way. 

From the outside looking in you guys do not really have a choice but to vote Trump or better yet vote against that Klingon-woman. Make no mistake, Trump will never please all of the people all of the time, but he will do a damn site better than the Klingon-woman.

One must however not lose sight of the political machinery, a lot of which must also be purged of the riff-raff brotherhood of evil which have been entrenched into the machine.  Trump and the rest (if they win) will have their work cut-out just to fix all the cracks and leaks..Good luck! 

1 person likes this

Just now, Malevolent said:

From the outside looking in you guys do not really have a choice but to vote Trump or better yet vote against that Klingon-woman. Make no mistake, Trump will never please all of the people all of the time, but he will do a damn site better than the Klingon-woman.

One must however not lose sight of the political machinery, a lot of which must also be purged of the riff-raff brotherhood of evil which have been entrenched into the machine.  Trump and the rest (if they win) will have their work cut-out just to fix all the cracks and leaks..Good luck! 

Hopefully he does win and cleans house. DC has literally been taken over by terrorist and lobbyist and not very many real politicians in that mix. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.