Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Erdogan’s Staged Coup Has Resulted In A Purge Of 50,000 Teachers, Judges, Soldiers And Government Officials

18 posts in this topic

Obama’s “friend” in Turkey is a deeply corrupt radical Islamist dictator that has just staged a coup to consolidate his grip on power.  As I have reported previously, 1,845 “journalists, writers and critics” have been arrested for “insulting” President Erdogan over just the past two years, and a couple of years ago he had a monstrous 1,100 room presidential palace built for himself that is 30 times larger than the White House.  With each passing day, more evidence emerges which seems to indicate that the recent “coup” was a staged event meant to enable Erdogan and his allies to eliminate their enemies and solidify their stranglehold over the nation.  At this point the number of victims of “Erdogan’s purge” has hit 50,000, but the final number will not be known for quite some time.

Of course there is a possibility that the coup was not staged, but if it wasn’t staged it was the worst military coup that I have seen in my entire lifetime.  As Fox News has pointed out, not a single high level member of government was killed or detained…

Among the questions being asked are why coup plotters didn’t execute the most basic steps in seizing power, like securing Erdogan and other top officials. Not a single member of his cabinet and inner-circle AKP party leadership was detained. Nor did coup plotters effectively take control of TV, radio and internet outlets. The government TRT station and CNN Turk were for a time occupied by alleged coup plotters, who quickly retreated as the putsch fell apart.

It is being reported that soldiers that took part in the coup claimed “that they thought that they were taking part in military exercises”, and those running the “coup” allowed Erdogan’s plane to fly across the country without incident.

http://right.is/gold-and-precious-metals/2016/07/erdogans-staged-coup-has-resulted-in-a-purge-of-50000-teachers-judges-soldiers-and-government-officials-71224.html

He could be the antichrist for all we know.. Hell with all the purging that he is doing, and no one, I mean no one really putting up a stink about it.. Who side is he really on? It sure in hell not the side of NATO... I bet in the coming weeks, he aligns himself squarely with Russina, and China, and makes it known officially..

It seems that is a dry-run for what Obummer is planning....  http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/07/20/coup-kirchick-los-angeles-times-suggests-president-trump/

Americans viewing the recent failed coup attempt in Turkey as some exotic foreign news story — the latest, violent yet hardly unusual political development to occur in a region constantly beset by turmoil — should pause to consider that the prospect of similar instability would not be unfathomable in this country if Donald Trump were to win the presidency.

1 person likes this

This video gives some food for thought.

Newsbud - Sibel Edmonds Dissects the Turkey Coup Attempt: A CIA-Gulen Concocted Dry Run

Really ties in with everything in Turkey... This is NOT over! Especially at our AIRBASE there!

26 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

Really ties in with everything in Turkey... This is NOT over! Especially at our AIRBASE there!

This is weird,

All along they were reporting everything was operations as normal @ the air base.

Just goes to show you....

13 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

This is weird,

All along they were reporting everything was operations as normal @ the air base.

Just goes to show you....

I think we are in for a shock when the truth unfolds here... Something in my gut tells me that this goes FAR beyond the border of Turkey, and frankly, Turkey is not the main story here... And its worrying!

Turkish education ministry closes 626 institutions, say state-run NTV - Reuters

13 minutes ago, CGK said:

Turkish education ministry closes 626 institutions, say state-run NTV - Reuters

Now if we can get the hundreds of terrorist charter schools in the US shut down, we'll be on the right track!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/post/largest-charter-network-in-us-schools-tied-to-turkey/2012/03/23/gIQAoaFzcS_blog.html

http://charterschoolscandals.blogspot.com/p/list-of-us-gulen-schools.html

http://turkishinvitations.weebly.com/list-of-us-schools.html

NOthing is normal these days.. The MSM, and government will never tell you the truth.. When you start to see missiles fly, then you will know that something is very wrong..

10 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

NOthing is normal these days.. The MSM, and government will never tell you the truth.. When you start to see missiles fly, then you will know that something is very wrong..

That's the problem.  The "truth" is misrepresented, it is massages, manipulated, withheld and adapted to suit the agenda. Look at the world-wide MSM, who owns the bulk of all of them and you'll quickly realize why we are treated like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shit!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.