Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Multiple stabbings and injuries at Hyde Park

5 posts in this topic

Developing  6 minutes ago

A planned bashment "link-up" and "spontaneous water fight" in London's Hyde Park led to violence, with one policeman stabbed and another sustaining injury. Two people are also reported injured from knife wounds. Emergency services are attending the scene.

<snip> 

https://twitter.com/i/moments/755510311835303936

Posted (edited)

Just another day in Londonestanisia.

Edited by Team Uzi

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Developing  6 minutes ago

A planned bashment "link-up" and "spontaneous water fight" in London's Hyde Park led to violence, with one policeman stabbed and another sustaining injury. Two people are also reported injured from knife wounds. Emergency services are attending the scene.

<snip> 

https://twitter.com/i/moments/755510311835303936

Meh just another stabbing who gives a shit! oh wait.... sorry that's just my british response. Because no one can defend themselves here so stabbings are high. Oh if only we had guns... Cant even carry a taser for self defense. That gets us arrested! So does fighting off an attacker!

I know people who cant carry but their wives can.so they handle buisness and then hand the "the buisness" to the wife!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.