Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Angry SUV Driver Runs Through Black Lives Matter Protesters BLM

13 posts in this topic

Just now, Cinnamon said:

smh! WTF! 

YES YES YES! DO IT DO IT! STAND UP AGAINST BLM TERRORISTS!

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

hahah should have reversed.

Everyone should have followed him through!

Just now, Ukshep said:

Everyone should have followed him through!

That's what I wanted to happen. People so afraid to stand their ground. Loved law enforcement bouncing that ******** onto the pavement. It was truly a bonus!

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

That's what I wanted to happen. People so afraid to stand their ground. Loved law enforcement bouncing that ******** onto the pavement. It was truly a bonus!

hehe it looked painful!

Was that a Mercedes SUV?

I think that was my mother driving.

Posted (edited)

Loved seeing that guy run through them, If I get stopped by some of these idiot terrorists, I will lay on the horn, hold the brake, stomp the gas, get the tries spinning and then let off the brake, They better move or my 7000lb 4x4 will repave the road out of them.

Edited by dbeers02
1 person likes this

Its about time that they start running these fools blocking traffic over. BTW the driver will not be ticketed because its against the law to impede traffic.

Here is something I wrote last week but was waiting for the right time to post it. This is the right time..

This is an open letter to those “protesters” who are shutting down highways and streets.

Black lives don’t matter to you!

Did you ever stop to think who might be in those vehicles that you are preventing from getting to their destination?

What if its a black mother trying to get her sick child to the hospital?
What if its a black man who will be fired if he’s late for work one more time?
What if its an elderly black woman on her way to a dialysis treatment?
What if its a black kid on their way to school to take an exam?
What if its a black doctor trying to get to the hospital to perform emergency surgery?
What if its a black family on their way to the funeral home to pay their respects to a dead relative?
What if its simply a black person who is having a very bad day and your behavior is adding to their stressful situation?

I have no problem with people exercising their first amendment rights as long as they are peaceful and not standing in the road violating my rights.

2 people like this

More people need to do this.
Remind the roadblocking terrorists what roads are for.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, CGK said:

Its about time that they start running these fools blocking traffic over. BTW the driver will not be ticketed because its against the law to impede traffic.

Here is something I wrote last week but was waiting for the right time to post it. This is the right time..

This is an open letter to those “protesters” who are shutting down highways and streets.

Black lives don’t matter to you!

Did you ever stop to think who might be in those vehicles that you are preventing from getting to their destination?

What if its a black mother trying to get her sick child to the hospital?
What if its a black man who will be fired if he’s late for work one more time?
What if its an elderly black woman on her way to a dialysis treatment?
What if its a black kid on their way to school to take an exam?
What if its a black doctor trying to get to the hospital to perform emergency surgery?
What if its a black family on their way to the funeral home to pay their respects to a dead relative?
What if its simply a black person who is having a very bad day and your behavior is adding to their stressful situation?

I have no problem with people exercising their first amendment rights as long as they are peaceful and not standing in the road violating my rights.

I couldnt agree more. I pay for those road just like any other taxpayer. These dumb asses could be stopping an ambulance or a cop on the way to a robbery/crime. Thats putting other people in danger. I couldnt care less if they protest. By all means scream at the top of your lungs, stomp around or whatever, just dont cause me dismay on purpose because if I can I will repay it ten fold.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.