Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
five

George W. Bush Dancing and Laughing It up with the Obamas at the Dallas Memorial

8 posts in this topic

And Obama was chewing gum the entire time too....

I saw that and thought it was incredibly odd.  They are all friends behind closed doors.  Rooted in the common task of screwing the common, hard working folk. 

5 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

It would probably be pretty interesting to see all tptb lineages.  I bet they are one big disgusting family. 

incest trailer park, the whole lot of them.

Georgie, drunk again.

Can we get somebody like Vlad to run the country? Sure, he drinks vodka but not while the camera is rolling.

dubya was the puppeteers test of people's gullibility when he was installed as "president". there was probably a wager involving a box of cigars or something. it's like they sat around the table and said "who is the dumbest asshat we could put on the podium? the absolute biggest dropkick of all time? who dat?" and then they all looked at Snr and smiled, asking; "hey hillbilly, what's that dopey idiot coke-head son of yours doing?" ... i bet HW was saying "you're all out of your goddamn minds... no no and NO! the citizens are stupid to be sure, but... it's too much".

annnnd then they did it anyway.

and the worst bit is... some people still didn't get it.   

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.