Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

Nice Fakery

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was leaning towards the Nice event being a "real" but orchestrated event but I'm now changing my mind - I'm thinking it was fake and the video of the truck plowing into the crowd I believe was made in a studio.

Check out the Photoshop work done on this "missing" girl - it took skill and intent:

This is the real photograph:

This is the fake photograph - they changed her name, necklace, hair color, earrings, facial features, hair, and background:  http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/15/15/364F897400000578-3692074-image-a-99_1468593680225.jpg

From the following article (3/4 the way down) 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692074/Faces-missing-Friends-families-desperate-plea-children-feared-caught-Bastille-Day-truck-massacre.html

Or do you think these are totally separate girls?

Edited by Rothbard
1 person likes this

Hahaha, yeah, best to get permission from people before using them in your little stories, even when editing them.

2 people like this

Amazing how some people will call fake and at the same time believe the most ridiculous ideas.:fshit:

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Amazing how some people will call fake and at the same time believe the most ridiculous ideas.:fshit:

Some would say, *********.

Edited by Cinnamon
ABUSE REMOVED!

36 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Some would say, ********.

others would say... meh and detach

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Some would say, *********

If Rothbard does not report you I will. I'm sick of you lazy asses who have no understanding of modern astronomy and earth science, yet you jump up and down about your precious spinning ball. 

Mods, enough! These ad hominems are never-ending. Posters may argue with debate points or keep their uninformed goddamn opinions to themselves. 

I am not allowed to tell you what I really think. If this abuse continues, I will quit the forum. Sorry, UKShep "meh" ain't what I was looking for. 

Conspiracy forum, my ass. More like a boys' locker room. So you think Nice was what the officials reported. That settles it. Move along, crazy ct-ers. 

I stand for correction. And a warning. 

And maybe a good-bye.

Edited by Cinnamon
Abuse removed from quoted text.
1 person likes this

Did they look for these people in the back of the truck?

Maybe they were kidnapped and sold into slavery.

Who covered up the body with a spotlessly white sheet? It's nice they didn't steal her purse and set it upright.

24 minutes ago, grav said:

If Rothbard does not report you I will. I'm sick of you lazy asses who have no understanding of modern astronomy and earth science, yet you jump up and down about your precious spinning ball. 

Mods, enough! These ad hominems are never-ending. Posters may argue with debate points or keep their uninformed goddamn opinions to themselves. 

I am not allowed to tell you what I really think. If this abuse continues, I will quit the forum. Sorry, UKShep "meh" ain't what I was looking for. 

Conspiracy forum, my ass. More like a boys' locker room. So you think Nice was what the officials reported. That settles it. Move along, crazy ct-ers. 

I stand for correction. And a warning. 

And maybe a good-bye.

I believe the point shep tried to make was for people not to get so involved in what others are saying/or their belief systems and cool it in their replies.  You are not going to get a warning. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I had friends in that location at the time. one of them was there. It was real. I have no reason to doubt them. People did indeed die, the videos going around are accurate. That said. No one has ruled out the possibility the driver was a patsy, and the vehicle was remote controlled. He could have been told to pick something up and then bam, after what happened all he could do is grab the gun and run! So could still be orchestrated. Plausible!

Which is reinforced by the fact when he was going really slow people were trying to get in the cab of the truck... why would they do that at his very low speed unless he was going nuts inside because he was locked in with no control??

Thank you for your point and your friend's point of view - I do listen. 

Do you believe the Boston Bombings were real? 

Regardless, I bet EVERYONE there at the Boston Marathon believed that the event was real (it wasn't).  They heard horrible screaming.  They heard explosions.  They saw police.  They saw gore.  They saw panic.  The media only confirmed exactly what they thought they saw.

But nothing of the Boston Bombing was real.  No one got hurt that day and BILLIONS of people believe otherwise because they think they saw it with their own eyes.  Again, NOT ONE PERSON WAS HURT AT THE BOSTON BOMBINGS - they were all actors and the evidence is overwhelming.  I bet DudeAbides, Cryptid Mold, and Team Uzi all believe in the Boston Bombing or believe in some silly Alex Jones/Bill Hicks conspiracy surrounding black backpacks and Blackwater and maybe buy into the patsy theory.  Those are the permitted conspiracy theories - the ones that are popular on conspiracy boards.

Now, if your friend believed the Boston Bombing was a 100% hoax, then I would seriously consider your friend's position.  Presuming your friend believed in Boston, I need more evidence.  There were probably hundreds of CCTV cameras pointed at that position.  Let's see 2 of them corroborate the video of people being killed and not just some shaky, grainy, cellphone footage shot with a 90's camera that included many tell-tale signs of fakery.  I've been checking Liveleak continually to find that corroborating video - it doesn't exist - that is proof that something is awry.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Thank you for your point and your friend's point of view - I do listen. 

Do you believe the Boston Bombings were real? 

Regardless, I bet EVERYONE there at the Boston Marathon believed that the event was real (it wasn't).  They heard horrible screaming.  They heard explosions.  They saw police.  They saw gore.  They saw panic.  The media only confirmed exactly what they thought they saw.

But nothing of the Boston Bombing was real.  No one got hurt that day and BILLIONS of people believe otherwise because they think they saw it with their own eyes.  Again, NOT ONE PERSON WAS HURT AT THE BOSTON BOMBINGS - they were all actors and the evidence is overwhelming.  I bet DudeAbides, Cryptid Mold, and Team Uzi all believe in the Boston Bombing or believe in some silly Alex Jones/Bill Hicks conspiracy surrounding black backpacks and Blackwater and maybe buy into the patsy theory.  Those are the permitted conspiracy theories - the ones that are popular on conspiracy boards.

Now, if your friend believed the Boston Bombing was a 100% hoax, then I would seriously consider your friend's position.  Presuming your friend believed in Boston, I need more evidence.  There were probably hundreds of CCTV cameras pointed at that position.  Let's see 2 of them corroborate the video of people being killed and not just some shaky, grainy, cellphone footage shot with a 90's camera that included many tell-tale signs of fakery.  I've been checking Liveleak continually to find that corroborating video - it doesn't exist - that is proof that something is awry.

Nah boston had plenty of fake around it!

1 person likes this

Has the appearance of being graphic but looks like Boston fakery to me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.