Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Israel -Conspiracy, Coincidence or Manipulated facts

4 posts in this topic

If what is implied in this video is true then the USA need to take serious heed for their future actions.

Question I struggle with is the validation of all of these "coincidences" - Are the facts depicted in the video real or fabricated!  Come co-conspirators help me here! 

Check da round logo on isis flag..

u can clearly read... Alll jews 2050..

is this ok falke?

Considering the bloodsoaked history and all the misery death and destruction wrought on humanity for two thousand years by liars thieves and just bottom, feeding scumfish who claim they are special and better than the rest? I couldnt care less what becomes of them and their system of usury. The sooner the better because they have held humanity back with their petty little games  and backward dreams of enslaving the rest of humanity. As a whole they have never produced anything that anybody wants nor have they benefited humanity in any way. . Instead of working as people to advance the human race and solve problems they seek to stir up problems between people so they can get some sheckles. Sheckles sheckles sheckles all that matters. Instead of working together as people to develop new energy those useless turds steal money from one group to start a war between other people so some sheckles can be made . Progress is a threat to them because somebody else might get a sheckle or two for their work and that is unacceptable unless it them getting the sheckle.others earned  

I can  state I am an antisemite and proud of it. because I am sick of these people and their crock stirring bitch ways. I really hope this is true because a great burden of humanity will be gone. War will be a thing of the past  nations can work out problems with out some angry little man drawing pictures of bombs and claiming that another nation who hasnt attacked anyone for several hundred years will build a bomb and plunge the world into a nuclear war  for no other reason but being racist and anti semites. Wont have to worry about petty little wannabe tyrants serving another nation and asset stripping for those sheckles. Probably the best thing would never having to deal with their nonscence and victim

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.