Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

Something strange just happened on my facebook.

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Steer clear of these areas July 20th possibly violence and civil unrest.

Detroit, MI
US DOJ
211 Fort Street Detroit, MI
12PM
NANDetroit@gmail.com

Flint, MI
Site Federal Building 600 Church Street Downtown
810-869-2200
12:00 EST

Pontiac, MI
154 Wall Street
Pontiac, MI
12PM-2PM
Meazy2010@gmail.com
248-648-5432

Pontiac, MI (2)
10 Water St.
Pontiac, MI 48342
10AM
musicbymista@gmail.com
502-330-0525

Saginaw, MI
100 S. Warren Ave
Noon
989 233-7418
tdwelch@svsu.edu

I have never made such a post and according to facebook I posted this in 2013.

Edited by thedudeabides

strange i see the post in question... maybe you forgot? or maybe they be setting you up :O

C.U.R.E ?

It was more than five years. CURE had found crime bigger, more organized than the strongest suspicions of Washington.

Whole industries, labor unions, police departments, even a state legislature were controlled by syndicates. Political campaigns cost money and crime had it. From the top came the word: "CURE to continue operations indefinitely."

Folcroft trained hundreds of agents, each knowing a special job, none knowing its purpose. Some were assigned to government agencies all over the country. Under the cover of FBI men or tax men or grain inspectors, they gathered up scraps of information.

A special section set up an informer network that plumbed careless words from gin mills, gambling dives, brothels. The agents were taught to use the fast five dollar bill or even the larger bribe. Bar flies, pimps, whores, even clerks at checkout counters unwittingly contributed to CURE as they picked up their small change from the guy on the block or the man in that office or that lady writing a book. A few words for a few bucks.

A bookie in Kansas City thought he was selling out to a rival syndicate when, for $30,000, he outlined how his bosses worked.

A pusher in San Diego who somehow was never convicted by the courts, despite numerous arrests, always kept a pocketful of dimes for the lengthy phone calls he would make from pay booths.

A bright young lawyer rose in a crooked New Orleans union as he kept winning cases until one day the FBI received a mysterious 300-page report that enabled the Justice Department to indict the leaders of the union. The bright young lawyer suddenly became very clumsy in court. The convicted union racketeers didn't get a chance for vengeance. The young man just left the state and disappeared.

A high police official in Boston got in over his head at the track. A wealthy suburbanite writing a novel lent him $40,000. All the young author wanted to know was which cop was on whose pad. Of course, he wouldn't mention names. But he needed them to get the feel of his work.

And behind it all was CURE. The information, in millions of words, the useless information, the big breaks, the false leads flooded into Folcroft, ostensibly headed for people who never were, for corporations that existed only on paper, for government agencies that never seemed to do government work.

7 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

C.U.R.E ?

It was more than five years. CURE had found crime bigger, more organized than the strongest suspicions of Washington.

Whole industries, labor unions, police departments, even a state legislature were controlled by syndicates. Political campaigns cost money and crime had it. From the top came the word: "CURE to continue operations indefinitely."

Folcroft trained hundreds of agents, each knowing a special job, none knowing its purpose. Some were assigned to government agencies all over the country. Under the cover of FBI men or tax men or grain inspectors, they gathered up scraps of information.

A special section set up an informer network that plumbed careless words from gin mills, gambling dives, brothels. The agents were taught to use the fast five dollar bill or even the larger bribe. Bar flies, pimps, whores, even clerks at checkout counters unwittingly contributed to CURE as they picked up their small change from the guy on the block or the man in that office or that lady writing a book. A few words for a few bucks.

A bookie in Kansas City thought he was selling out to a rival syndicate when, for $30,000, he outlined how his bosses worked.

A pusher in San Diego who somehow was never convicted by the courts, despite numerous arrests, always kept a pocketful of dimes for the lengthy phone calls he would make from pay booths.

A bright young lawyer rose in a crooked New Orleans union as he kept winning cases until one day the FBI received a mysterious 300-page report that enabled the Justice Department to indict the leaders of the union. The bright young lawyer suddenly became very clumsy in court. The convicted union racketeers didn't get a chance for vengeance. The young man just left the state and disappeared.

A high police official in Boston got in over his head at the track. A wealthy suburbanite writing a novel lent him $40,000. All the young author wanted to know was which cop was on whose pad. Of course, he wouldn't mention names. But he needed them to get the feel of his work.

And behind it all was CURE. The information, in millions of words, the useless information, the big breaks, the false leads flooded into Folcroft, ostensibly headed for people who never were, for corporations that existed only on paper, for government agencies that never seemed to do government work.

>_>

9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

strange i see the post in question... maybe you forgot? or maybe they be setting you up :O

._.

I would have been at AIT in Texas only focused on learning how to save lives on that day...

8 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

._.

I would have been at AIT in Texas only focused on learning how to save lives on that day...

hmm you still talk to those people on the comments of that post? might be worth asking if they remember

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

hmm you still talk to those people on the comments of that post? might be worth asking if they remember

how can I get to the post it disappeared from my page?

3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

how can I get to the post it disappeared from my page?

i'll pm you the link i have

Posted (edited)

Just now, Ukshep said:

i'll pm you the link i have

I got to it thanks though. I vaguely recall this now. But I don't remember what these protests were supposedly about..

I guess I may have posted from my cell phone.

Edited by thedudeabides
1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I got to it thanks though. I vaguely recall this now. But I don't remember what these protests were supposedly about..

I guess I may have posted from my cell phone.

Mystery solved :D

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Mystery solved :D

I was so confused. What was al sharpton protesting 3 years ago?

oooooh I remember. It was the fricken Trayvon martin bullshit.

9 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I was so confused. What was al sharpton protesting 3 years ago?

oooooh I remember. It was the fricken Trayvon martin bullshit.

that and then the whole March on Washington thing. he made speeches

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.