Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roamer

Soros and Weed!

19 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

well if he is wanting that i guess we all better quit smoking weed

Not so fast! At least two (or three) questions come to my mind:

• how does Soros think about hard drugs? At first glance I've found some contradictory statements, this requires more research.
  • what is Soros' main incentive to support drug legalization? Money or something else?
  • is Soros aware of the potential inherent in GMO weed? For sure, but does the timeline fit? Soros for decades promotes the legalization of weed.

9 minutes ago, roamer said:

Not so fast! At least two (or three) questions come to my mind:

• how does Soros think about hard drugs? At first glance I've found some contradictory statements, this requires more research.
  • what is Soros' main incentive to support drug legalization? Money or something else?
  • is Soros aware of the potential inherent in GMO weed? For sure, but does the timeline fit? Soros for decades promotes the legalization of weed.

I think it always comes down to Money, Power and Control! So without researching i will state this!

• Soros will be hard on hard drugs in public
  • Soros will be easy on weed in public
  • Behind closed doors he will want hard drugs because they kill and push his depopulation agenda

Or maybe its the mandella effect! and soros never supported weed before today hehe

Another peace of a much greater puzzle ... the emphasized text gives me a headache.

Through his foundation, George Soros was a major advocate and influence in Uruguay’s inevitable successful effort to become the first country to legalize the commercialization of cannabis. On December 10, 2013, Uruguay became the first country to legalize marijuana, a process that would not have been as easily attained if it wasn’t for George Soros’s foundations, the Open Society Foundation, as well as the Drug Policy Alliance. Cannabis users can buy up to 40 grams per month, as long as they are 18 years old and registered citizens of Uruguay. Soros also offered to pay for a study to evaluate the ramifications of the experimental legislation.

There is no doubt that George Soros is the largest supporter of drug reform in the world. Whether you agree with his political views or not, he continues to impress us. He is now focusing his efforts on needle exchanges and safe injection sites, which are what he believes to be the next focus on drug reform in the United States.

http://herb.co/2015/05/28/meet-george-soros-the-largest-supporter-of-drug-reform-in-the-world/

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

So without researching i will state this!

• Soros will be hard on hard drugs in public

Maybe I'm onto something which will hit you side on a second time ...  if I can retrieve a specific article.

Unfortunately there is no reference to support this claim emphasized below. [emphasis mine]

Soros denies it.

George Soros is back. The leftist billionaire wrote a column this week calling for the legalization of marijuana. In the Wall Street Journal’s op-ed pages, Mr. Soros supports California’s Proposition 19, the ballot initiative that would legalize the possession of small amounts of marijuana and its domestic cultivation.

Proposition 19 is a major step toward Mr. Soros’ ultimate goal: the legalization of almost all hard drugs — including cocaine and heroin. This is a cause Mr. Soros has pushed — and bankrolled — for decades. It would take America closer to his vision of a European-style permissive social democracy.

The prevalence of drugs threatens the very fabric of our society, destroying the lives (and brains) of millions of Americans. It also fosters child abuse, domestic violence, crime, illegitimacy, AIDS and social breakdown.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2010/10/30/why-soros-sinks-1-million-into-legalizing-pot/

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.