Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Republican National Convention Live Streams - July 19, 2016 - Day 2 of the RNC! - Live Now!

139 posts in this topic

Paint dries, grass grows, same ol' same ol'

Posted (edited)

This is day 2 but everyone is still talking about day 1. Everyone is talking about Melania Trump "plagiarizing" a speech that Mrs Barry gave at the convention in 2008.

I love the rhetoric and speculation on who wrote her speech and why. Oh she was rick rolled, Trump hires dumb people, bla bla bal.

In my opinion its all part of a brilliant plan. And here's why...

No one is talking about the "no roll call vote" mess and delegates walking out of the convention earlier in the day.

No one is talking about protests outside the convention center.

No one is talking about Baton Rouge shootings

What they are doing is playing audio of Mrs Barry and Mrs Trump saying the same words. Im sure the networks are busy digging up Mrs Barry's speech so they can play it side by side with Mrs Trump. And how is that going to look to the masses? We have a drop dead gorgeous super model, with piercing eyes, and a strong former USSR accent, delivering the same words as ....well I wont go there.

I'm sure the speech was written as soon as Trump had the delegates to win the nomination... months ago. This was not something that was thrown together on the way to the party! Anyone can go online and use a free plagiarism check tool which every college kid is aware of. This was no mistake.

Yep...it was brilliant! Look what you have as a First Lady and look what you could have! And her speech is the main topic on all the Networks. Well done Mr. Trump!

Edited by CGK
typo...lady!

22 minutes ago, CGK said:

This is day 2 but everyone is still talking about day 1. Everyone is talking about Melania Trump "plagiarizing" a speech that Mrs Barry gave at the convention in 2008.

I love the rhetoric and speculation on who wrote her speech and why. Oh she was rick rolled, Trump hires dumb people, bla bla bal.

In my opinion its all part of a brilliant plan. And here's why...

No one is talking about the "no roll call vote" mess and delegates walking out of the convention earlier in the day.

No one is talking about protests outside the convention center.

No one is talking about Baton Rouge shootings

What they are doing is playing audio of Mrs Barry and Mrs Trump saying the same words. Im sure the networks are busy digging up Mrs Barry's speech so they can play it side by side with Mrs Trump. And how is that going to look to the masses? We have a drop dead gorgeous super model, with piercing eyes, and a strong former USSR accent, delivering the same words as ....well I wont go there.

I'm sure the speech was written as soon as Trump had the delegates to win the nomination... months ago. This was not something that was thrown together on the way to the party! Anyone can go online and use a free plagiarism check tool which every college kid is aware of. This was no mistake.

Yep...it was brilliant! Look what you have as a First Land and look what you could have! And her speech is the main topic on all the Networks. Well done Mr. Trump!

except the fact that it is an old speech and Moochelle borrowed the line as well.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

WANT TO FIND MORE STREAMS?

try https://www.facebook.com/livemap

that is if they don't jam again.

I was thinking about all of this last evening and realized that the police and the city of Cleveland intentionally shut down all outgoing information to stifle soros and crews plans. They also intentionally used a secondary police channel for the public with very limited information being released but have their own channel for their real operations. Can't say what will happen with the democratic convention, though.

1 person likes this

Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

I was thinking about all of this last evening and realized that the police and the city of Cleveland intentionally shut down all outgoing information to stifle soros and crews plans. They also intentionally used a secondary police channel for the public with very limited information being released but have their own channel for their real operations. Can't say what will happen with the democratic convention, though.

so they could be trying to stop them! good to know!

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

so they could be trying to stop them! good to know!

It sure looks that way. Nice to know there's still someone left with balls and who will stand their ground against these creeps.

Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

It sure looks that way. Nice to know there's still someone left with balls and who will stand their ground against these creeps.

Lets hope so!

1 hour ago, CGK said:

Ha Ha Ha...I knew it!

3 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.