Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

There Will Be No Second American Revolution: The Futility Of An Armed Revolt

22 posts in this topic

It has all been a well planned exercise. Could be too late to wake up now.

“A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty.” – James Madison

America is a ticking time bomb.

All that remains to be seen is who – or what – will set fire to the fuse.

We are poised at what seems to be the pinnacle of a manufactured breakdown, with police shooting unarmed citizens, snipers shooting police, global and domestic violence rising, and a political showdown between two presidential candidates equally matched in unpopularity.

The preparations for the Republican and Democratic national conventions taking place in Cleveland and Philadelphia—augmented by a $50 million federal security grant for each city—provide a foretaste of how the government plans to deal with any individual or group that steps out of line: they will be censored, silenced, spied on, caged, intimidated, interrogated, investigated, recorded, tracked, labeled, held at gunpoint, detained, restrained, arrested, tried and found guilty.

For instance, anticipating civil unrest and mass demonstrations in connection with the Republican Party convention, Cleveland officials set up makeshift prisons, extra courtrooms to handle protesters, and shut down a local university in order to house 1,700 riot police and their weapons. The city’s courts are preparing to process up to 1,000 people a day. Additionally, the FBI has also been conducting “interviews” with activists in advance of the conventions to discourage them from engaging in protests.

Make no mistake, the government is ready for a civil uprising.

Indeed, the government has been preparing for this moment for years.

http://right.is/gold-and-precious-metals/2016/07/there-will-be-no-second-american-revolution-the-futility-of-an-armed-revolt-71169.html

Nah, not it isn't. naysayers always forget the large amount of personnel, military and government, that will fracture away and side with the populace. All it would take is 3% of the American populace to revolt. Easily another 10% would likely follow that 3%.

If the population is reduced by 75 to 90 percent,  it wouldn't be much of an uprising, would it? As a matter of fact, it's just about the only way their plan would work. 

http://beforeitsnews.com/self-sufficiency/2015/09/6-billion-people-humans-to-be-killed-by-the-elite-new-world-order-depopulation-agenda-2494968.html

We’ve got people on the other side [the Dark Side] who think we should reduce the population of the earth. That’s Satan’s plan, of course. Jacques Cousteau [you’ve seen his underwater documentaries] said we need to eliminate 350,000 people a day. Ted Turner [you pay for his cable TV networks] said we need a 95% decline in population. Okay, Ted, you first. These guys for the New World Order want to reduce the population of the world [from it’s present 6 billion] to a half billion.”

Charles Wurster [Environmental Defense Fund] said people are the cause of all problems, we need to get rid of some of them. Bill Clinton [disgraced & impeached U.S. President] signed the Bio Diversity treaty that said we need to reduce the earth’s population to 1 billion. They’ve already got the earth [including the United States Of America] divided up into regions. Red areas are for animals only, no human beings allowed. The treaty’s been signed, it just hasn’t been enforced yet. Coming soon, though.”

(Cut)

A manipulated "revolution" may very well be in the works as part of the depopulation plan,  I  won't be a part of it other than what necessity might dictate.  In the end,  a revolution is a 360 degree angle.  If you complete it, you're right back where you started and I fail to see the benefit. 

An apocalypse,  on the other hand, simply means to reveal, or uncover. To tear the veil. THAT might be beneficial to the survivors. 

3 people like this

51 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

If the population is reduced by 75 to 90 percent,  it wouldn't be much of an uprising, would it? As a matter of fact, it's just about the only way their plan would work. 

http://beforeitsnews.com/self-sufficiency/2015/09/6-billion-people-humans-to-be-killed-by-the-elite-new-world-order-depopulation-agenda-2494968.html

We’ve got people on the other side [the Dark Side] who think we should reduce the population of the earth. That’s Satan’s plan, of course. Jacques Cousteau [you’ve seen his underwater documentaries] said we need to eliminate 350,000 people a day. Ted Turner [you pay for his cable TV networks] said we need a 95% decline in population. Okay, Ted, you first. These guys for the New World Order want to reduce the population of the world [from it’s present 6 billion] to a half billion.”

Charles Wurster [Environmental Defense Fund] said people are the cause of all problems, we need to get rid of some of them. Bill Clinton [disgraced & impeached U.S. President] signed the Bio Diversity treaty that said we need to reduce the earth’s population to 1 billion. They’ve already got the earth [including the United States Of America] divided up into regions. Red areas are for animals only, no human beings allowed. The treaty’s been signed, it just hasn’t been enforced yet. Coming soon, though.”

(Cut)

Well, I have an idea... For EVERY innocent person who is injured or killed by these islamic terrorists, and depopulation elites, the SAME should be done to one of these liberal commie politicians, globalists eugenicists who advocates bringing these terrorists into the country and the depopulation agenda. I GUARANTEE that the problem will fix itself VERY VERY quickly!

1 hour ago, octopus prime said:

A manipulated "revolution" may very well be in the works as part of the depopulation plan,  I  won't be a part of it other than what necessity might dictate.  In the end,  a revolution is a 360 degree angle.  If you complete it, you're right back where you started and I fail to see the benefit. 

An apocalypse,  on the other hand, simply means to reveal, or uncover. To tear the veil. THAT might be beneficial to the survivors. 

You're getting all my likes today, prime. 

I agree with you.  3% was a big deal when it was a world of canons, muskets and swords.  

The technology our government has now is mind blowing.  I fear, as you do, that an instigated revolution may very well be a trap. I'll fight for my family and friends, no problem.  

I've often wondered why they (globalists) are so obvious and in your face with the things they do... maybe this is the answer, along with the 3% fallacy.  If there is a revolution,  rules of engagement will not be followed by the government, I'm afraid. 

2 people like this

At this point it is the government that is scared shitless and creating false information (flags) to see who they really need to focus on and flush out before they can act. BLM is a good example of flush out as was the Oregon stand off. This is just government testing the waters of discontent and examining next step intrusions on the social nervous system.

Recently there have been reported sightings of UN troop movements on US soil and Russian troops training in Colorado, even Chinese troops in Mexico and Hawaii but this is all just social saber rattling by a government that despises it's own people.

Government doesn't do anything well and is so large now that agencies can't even coordinate their own departments in unity.

Some Government Agencies will bribe loyalties with food and fear by recruiting thugs and crying to the UN for support but factions fail and obvious overall government collapse is the preferred method of the powers that be.

Plan on a long state of general chaos before anyone steps up to control the anarchy.

As none of you but one other have served. As I have, and my father. You are wrong. You are clueless, and basically are saying my brothers I served with would be traitors to our nation. Unless you have served and lived the life of a soldier. Please do not make up such ignorant fantasies.

If America wanted a revolution by force, it would've happened already. I do believe that "they" are trying to spark a violent revolution right now. They want us to revolt, while we should've revolted decades ago.

Most military fall in line with the rest of the general populace as being "blind" even with the terrible situations they faced in combat.

Plenty of Americans still discuss politics as if politics were relevant. Plenty of Americans are still going to vote. Plenty of Americans are still going to continue to pay taxes (which support "those" in power). Plenty of Americans don't understand the difference between being called an American, or a U.S. citizen (name in all caps vs. name not in all caps etc.). The list goes on...

You see, there are several different forms of revolution. The primitive violent type of revolution is what "they're" pushing/what we're "programmed" for. The revolution of mind/knowledge/information followed by calculated application is the revolution "they're" afraid of (more than likely).  But of course, they control the information as well. We have our work cut out for us....

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, McWest said:

If America wanted a revolution by force, it would've happened already. I do believe that "they" are trying to spark a violent revolution right now. They want us to revolt, while we should've revolted decades ago.

Most military fall in line with the rest of the general populace as being "blind" even with the terrible situations they faced in combat.

Plenty of Americans still discuss politics as if politics were relevant. Plenty of Americans are still going to vote. Plenty of Americans are still going to continue to pay taxes (which support "those" in power). Plenty of Americans don't understand the difference between being called an American, or a U.S. citizen (name in all caps vs. name not in all caps etc.). The list goes on...

You see, there are several different forms of revolution. The primitive violent type of revolution is what "they're" pushing/what we're "programmed" for. The revolution of mind/knowledge/information followed by calculated application is the revolution "they're" afraid of (more than likely).  But of course, they control the information as well. We have our work cut out for us....

Spot on, MC!  

Knowledge.  That is the key.  

43 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

As none of you but one other have served. As I have, and my father. You are wrong. You are clueless, and basically are saying my brothers I served with would be traitors to our nation. Unless you have served and lived the life of a soldier. Please do not make up such ignorant fantasies.

I don't know who you mean when you say only one other has served,  but since I  have; as well as  my father,  father-in-law,  and both grandfathers did also; I'll take the liberty to respond.  I don't see anyone being called a traitor.  What I see is a plan mapped out bypassing the issue of whether or not the military will fire on it's own citizens making it a moot point.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I don't know who you mean when you say only one other has served,  but since I  have; as well as  my father,  father-in-law,  and both grandfathers did also; I'll take the liberty to respond.  I don't see anyone being called a traitor.  What I see is a plan mapped out bypassing the issue of whether or not the military will fire on it's own citizens making it a moot point.

The only way in which they can win is if the military is not on our soil. The only way.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.