Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Interview Gone Wrong - CNN's Don Lemon vs Sheriff David Clarke

8 posts in this topic

In the wake of Baton Rouge shooting of three police officers and three more wounded, CNN's Don Lemon brought Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke on CNN for a conversation about how to keep police officers safe. The interview turned heated as Clarke discussed the intentions and nature of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Clarke blames the Black Lives Matter supporters for the death of the Baton Rouge police officers, claiming that their recent protests have fueled hatred towards police officers. "This anti-cop sentiment from this hateful ideology called Black Lives Matter has fueled this rage against the American police officer," Clarke said.

<snip>

http://www.marketslant.com/articles/interview-gone-wrong-cnns-don-lemon-vs-sheriff-david-clarke

Sheriff David Clarke on Baton Rouge Shooting - CNN Tonight with Don Lemon

Hehe! He's not taking any trash talk off this interviewer... I like this Sheriff, he's been a staunch advocate of the Constitution and 2nd Amendment rights consistently. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Rothbard said:

Total acting job by both.

I don't think the Sheriff is acting, he's been consistent for years in his stand for the Constitution and 2nd Amendment.  Not everyone is in on it. 

6 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Total acting job by both.

Maybe, maybe not.  We'll see how it all plays out.  That's the best approach to articles posted on conspiracy sites on the net.  The fact is...   nobody knows until we see everything come full circle.  It's important to look at information from both sides, and do your best to side-step the deceptions.  Thanks for the vid, Cin.

Looked as fake as the Alex Jones vs the CNN douche.  All scripted.

Alex Jones has no believability.  I would compare him to a bent turd.  CNN and FOX are the same thing.  It's just two sides pretending to be in opposition to one another, but backstage they give each other high fives because they fooled the general public.  More and more are onto this scheme everyday though, and it will eventually come to a head.

I tried to like your comment, Rothbard, but apparently I'm still at my daily limit.  :37Vju9V: ...       :64pwFDH:...   :IBPlzqK:

The funniest thing I saw today, Don trying to shut up Clarke, then he was at the RNC today speaking. Was awesome.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.