Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

WikiLeaks suffers ‘sustained attack’ after announcing megaleak of Turkey govt docs

7 posts in this topic

WikiLeaks reported suffering a “sustained attack” after it announced the upcoming release of hundreds of thousands of documents relating to Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s Justice and Development Party (AKP) in the wake of a failed military coup.

TrendsCoup attempt in Turkey

“Our infrastructure is under sustained attack,” WikiLeaks said on Twitter. “We are unsure of the true origin of the attack. The timing suggests a Turkish state power faction or its allies.”

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/351995-wikileaks-attack-turkey-documents/

The Turkish government must be busy busy with all the activity they've been up to... roundups of thousands (even made their list in advance), fending off a coup, fighting for extradition of a U.S. cleric in self imposed exile, searching U.S. military bases... and now they're attacking Wikileaks... Erdogan is Superman!  Who's helping Erdogan? 

At least she left flowers, roamer.  Beats waking up to an empty bed.

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Who's helping Erdogan? 

In my view the answer depends on another question: who supported the attempted coup?

The current situation seems to reflect the saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Is wikileaks what it claims to be? I'm running in circles ...

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, roamer said:

In my view the answer depends on another question: who supported the attempted coup?

The current situation seems to reflect the saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Is wikileaks what it claims to be? I'm running in circles ...

It was noted by former staff at wikileaks Assange censored a lot of the material pertaining to Israel.

They don't seem to support any particular narrative over another... But we also don't know what they withhold.

They don't expose the media outlets. It is more governmental stuff. Might just be the sort of stuff people drop on them.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.