Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Axe-wielding man attacks German railway passengers – reports (21 Injured)

42 posts in this topic

Over 20 people have reportedly been injured after an axe-wielding man attacked passengers on the railway line between Wurzburg-Heidingsfeld and Ochsenfurt, central Germany, local media reported.

At least 21 people have reportedly been injured, according to Wurzburg-based newspaper Main Post. The perpetrator was allegedly shot by police, according to German radio station Gong.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/351964-axe-attacker-germany-railway/

1 person likes this

German train 'axe attack': Many reported hurt

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36827725?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

-

Local media (in German) wrote that 21 people had been injured and a suspect appeared to have been shot.

<>

The German news agency DPA reported that the police said some of the victims' injuries were life-threatening.

Getting hit with an axe would have to be one of the most painful injuries!

Posted (edited)

this is beginning to sound more and more like the "Black Awakening" all the time.  So many nutcases and "lone wolf" serial killers out and about these days...

I can't tell you how many times I poured my young, drunk soldier ass on one of those trains to head home to Pirmasens after a night of hard partying in Kaiserlautern :).   Never worried about a thing...it was safe as riding in in the back seat of the family car..even if you passed out, which we often did,  The conductor would wake us up at our stop so we didn't keep going :)   I guess those days are long gone.

Edited by Jostler

Anyone wanna take bets if the axe person was a follower of "the peaceful religion"!

Sounds like MKUltras being activated to me. This has been predicted for years. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Sounds like MKUltras being activated to me. This has been predicted for years. 

yes, that's what the Black Awakening is all about.  Russ Dizdar's research makes an educated guess at maybe 4 million  of them

Just now, Jostler said:

yes, that's what the Black Awakening is all about.  Russ Dizdar's research makes an educated guess at maybe 4 million  of them

Can you imagine if they turned them all loose at once? The entire world could be thrown into chaos.  I never heard it called the Black Awakening before, I'll have to check out Dizdar's work. 

Posted (edited)

4 people badly hurt, 1 slightly, perp was shot by police.

21 people were on the train.

Edit: source is local news service

Edited by roamer

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Can you imagine if they turned them all loose at once? The entire world could be thrown into chaos.  I never heard it called the Black Awakening before, I'll have to check out Dizdar's work. 

Cinn it would be almost unimaginable.  And assuming Dizdar is even HALF right on the numbers...or 1/4th right...  geeze.  He also believes that is exactly the plan.  At some point cut them all loose at one time.

All we have to do to begin noticing how thin this veneer of civilization really is, is take note of just how stressed, overtimed up and pushed to the limits the police departments are in those areas that have just had a single incident...horrific as they have been.  Just imagine a few dozen of those hitting every major city in a day or two..

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, roamer said:

4 people badly hurt, 1 slightly, perp was shot by police.

21 people were on the train.

Edit: source is local news service

Rt still reporting more. They changed the article right after I posted it to this, probably will change again, they are saying that their source is local news. Go figure. 

Over a dozen people have been injured after an axe-wielding man attacked people on board a train traveling between Wurzburg-Heidingsfeld and Ochsenfurt, in central Germany.

German police confirmed that between 10 and 15 people were injured in the attack. Meanwhile local media reports suggested that up to 21 people could have been hurt.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/351964-axe-attacker-germany-railway/

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Rt still reporting more.

Yep, some sources say 15 - 20 injured. News are changing every minute.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.