Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Well i've had 2 hours of streams and my mind is made up!

3 posts in this topic

Streams are all choppy as f***! im noticing facial recognition appearing on feeds.... its freaking people out on those stream chats.

I take it the streams are all being monitored and used to scan for people of interest. a secret security measure. You know they have that tech.

Maybe its all being fed into the ai matrix..... last thing.... Horses.... may..... trample.....

blm is out in force... and tensions are high... grab your popcorn and some tissues

52 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Streams are all choppy as f***! im noticing facial recognition appearing on feeds.... its freaking people out on those stream chats.

I take it the streams are all being monitored and used to scan for people of interest. a secret security measure. You know they have that tech.

Maybe its all being fed into the ai matrix..... last thing.... Horses.... may..... trample.....

blm is out in force... and tensions are high... grab your popcorn and some tissues

All ready an estimated 3000 bikers there, expecting 10000... They say they are standing with LEOs... Being near Daytona, and knowing many bikers, I can tell you these guys will not back down!

7 hours ago, Millevolt said:

All ready an estimated 3000 bikers there, expecting 10000... They say they are standing with LEOs... Being near Daytona, and knowing many bikers, I can tell you these guys will not back down!

Bikers siding with police, they must forget what the cops did to them in Dallas texas, those peaceful bikers were murdered.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.