Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
timetraveler2015

Taco Bell fires employee who refused to serve police

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, timetraveler2015 said:

A Taco Bell employee has been fired after kicking cops out of the restaurant in Phenix City, Alabama.  The liberal media doesn't come out and say it, but the BLM connection is implied of course.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/18/us/deputies-refused-service-taco-bell-trnd/index.html

Of course .

Typically, when I enter a restaurant of any kind I observe who's working and preparing the food. If I don't like what I see, I walk.

Additionally, at the grocery store or even home depot, if someone at the check out isn't acceptable, I always go to the next attendant even if the line is longer.

Edited by Team Uzi

45 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Of course .

Typically, when I enter a restaurant of any kind I observe who's working and preparing the food. If I don't like what I see, I walk.

Additionally, at the grocery store or even home depot, if someone at the check out isn't acceptable, I always go to the next attendant even if the line is longer.

Often the whole crew isn't acceptable, then it's just get n go

Remember, never talk to police.. they may be there getting whatever, but may also use their gang members to investigate you if they don't like you for whatever reason. It could be that later the majority of your customers are gang members too trying to mess u up

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.