Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Cleveland: Huge Warehouse Being Used to Stage Police Equipment, Troops On Roof Top

6 posts in this topic

Cleveland: Huge Warehouse Being Used to Stage Police Equipment, Troops On Roof Top

This is a clip from the live stream on Sunday. This warehouse is the RTA Harvard District Building, located on the south side of the city. B Rich came to this place before and witnessed a drill and mass equipment setup. That is the secondary footage in this video. That same place is now Loaded Down with more Equipment than any other facility we have seen in Cleveland. And as you can see, they have military guarding the roof tops! Make sure to tune in to the live streams on Monday, Starting at 2pm. I also stream on Twitter through Periscope and on Facebook at The Underground World News Page.

Hmm?

2 people like this

I personally believe they are all staged in cleveland for the rnc and what is about to happen! martial law may be declared in cleveland in the coming days!

Additional info to back up claim

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This is a clip from the live stream on Sunday. This warehouse is the RTA Harvard District Building, located on the south side of the city. B Rich came to this place before and witnessed a drill and mass equipment setup. That is the secondary footage in this video. That same place is now Loaded Down with more Equipment than any other facility we have seen in Cleveland. And as you can see, they have military guarding the roof tops! Make sure to tune in to the live streams on Monday, Starting at 2pm. I also stream on Twitter through Periscope and on Facebook at The Underground World News Page.

Hmm?

a dahboo video i like for once :nC4c5mQ:

25 minutes ago, Mario Stalin said:

a dahboo video i like for once :nC4c5mQ:

I know! I know!

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Hmm?

mm boy

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.