Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Obama's police force

11 posts in this topic

Obama's police force will be no other than blacklivesmatter groups or black panther members. Hitler trained children. Obama bribes young black americans with welfare!

deal with it! that is why obama is meeting with the leaders of blm and black panther all the time. Who else meets with people doing what they do? no one with a sane mind that is who.

Obama's tool to stay in office. be prepared

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Obama's police force will be no other than blacklivesmatter groups or black panther members.

This makes a lot of sense, although I would call them Obama' s Praetorian Guard.

Equal parts secret service, special forces and urban administrators, Rome’s Praetorian Guard was one of the ancient world’s most prestigious military units. These handpicked soldiers are most famous for serving as the sworn bodyguard of the Roman ruler, but they were also used as a Jack-of-all-trades force in the service of the Empire. Guardsmen fought alongside the legions on campaign, put down uprisings, pacified rioters and served as security at gladiator shows and chariot races. As their influence grew, they also played a pivotal role in the intrigue and double-crossing that blighted imperial Rome.

http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/8-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-praetorian-guard

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, roamer said:

This makes a lot of sense, although I would call them Obama' s Praetorian Guard.

http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/8-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-praetorian-guard

Im stunned at obama speech on the officer deaths yesterday. He totally phased out of his usual pattern. That worries me. It is hitting him and if he is not pushing for gun control then you know something is up.

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Im stunned at obama speech on the officer deaths yesterday. He totally phased out of his usual pattern. That worries me. It is hitting him and if he is not pushing for gun control then you know something is up.

Maybe he is preparing a U-turn regarding gun control? Just imagine Obama's next announcement: "All BLM activists will get a military assault rifle for free so that they can defend themselves." I'm exaggerating to make my point.

Just now, roamer said:

Maybe he is preparing a U-turn regarding gun control? Just imagine Obama's next announcement: "All BLM activists will get a military assault rifle for free so that they can defend themselves." I'm exaggerating to make my point.

I do not think you are too far from the truth. I actually had a dream the other night and obama himself for selling arms to blacks in a factory complex.

1 minute ago, Millevolt said:

I wonder if he didn't just give up?

OR, Maybe...

Could also be it. But i'd expect more indicators than we've had from mouthpieces

13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Could also be it. But i'd expect more indicators than we've had from mouthpieces

I think the mouth pieces have no clue what to say, it certainly seems that way in that video about the meeting in Moscow. They don't want to stir a panic that the US government is so destabilized, that would throw the whole world into Chaos, and they aren't quite ready to pull that off yet. I think they still think Hillary will get elected and ,  they can further transition to global government before getting into a full blown global revolt.

Of course that is just my opinion, for what its worth.

Obama  may just be holding his peace til the coup de gras, which with all the open carry parties at the convention could easily be someone slipped into that mix with orders to open fire and get a real war going between open carry factions.  The Black Panthers have announced they're coming armed and I'm sure there will be some red blooded country boys doing the same...

Then he could holler gun control loud and long...

Just now, Jostler said:

Obama  may just be holding his peace til the coup de gras, which with all the open carry parties at the convention could easily be someone slipped into that mix with orders to open fire and get a real war going between open carry factions.  The Black Panthers have announced they're coming armed and I'm sure there will be some red blooded country boys doing the same...

Then he could holler gun control loud and long...

The perfect storm would be several funded sides fighting each other. The diversity of the event would cause massive unrest and dissent! Bikers, panthers, blm, patriots etc etc

Just now, Ukshep said:

The perfect storm would be several funded sides fighting each other. The diversity of the event would cause massive unrest and dissent! Bikers, panthers, blm, patriots etc etc

yep...volatile mix just ripe for that kind of manipulation

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.