Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Hillary: Joining a Gang Is Like Having A Family

10 posts in this topic

SMH, so out of touch with reality, this one is. 

Judging by her own family, I can sorta see the confusion...

Actually white supremisit gangs were known to recruit like this in NZ( and Blackpower and the Mongrel Mob ).

They would target disaffected youth and street kids who had been kicked out of home or were not welcome and treat them well, better than their own families did and that gains a lot of loyalty.

Being in a gang is better than being in a family for most gang members and is often the reason they stay in a gang.

I used to be in a gang as a kid.

Just now, Guitar Doc said:

Actually white supremisit gangs were known to recruit like this in NZ( and Blackpower and the Mongrel Mob ).

They would target disaffected youth and street kids who had been kicked out of home or were not welcome and treat them well, better than their own families did and that gains a lot of loyalty.

Being in a gang is better than being in a family for most gang members and is often the reason they stay in a gang.

I used to be in a gang as a kid.

not terribly difficult to understand when the families they're familiar with are brutal and dysfunctional.  Humans have a tendency to define "normal" by personal experience

My issue with that is when she says: We're going to have positive gangs, just sounds ridiculous to me. I guess she's trying to be street level with her lingo. bleh, she makes me sick anyway and no matter what she says, I will admit it, I am biased! 

'Positive gangs??' Give me a bucket quick!

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

My issue with that is when she says: We're going to have positive gangs, just sounds ridiculous to me. I guess she's trying to be street level with her lingo. bleh, she makes me sick anyway and no matter what she says, I will admit it, I am biased! 

I suspect her perspective is informed by the desire to destroy the family as a foundation for our culture.  "It Takes a Village..." and all that rot. 

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

SMH, so out of touch with reality, this one is. 

A gang? she would know all about running one of those. *cough* Clinton foundation!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.