Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paradisebaby

3 Baton Rouge Officers Gunned Down- False Flag Written All Over This Event

12 posts in this topic

Tragically, three Baton Rouge officers have been gunned down. This corresponds to a false flag issued last week by The Common Sense Show, in which Shreveport and Baton Rouge were mentioned as possible targets for a false flag attack upon police officers.

One week ago today, I published the following email from a nurse in Baton Rouge. I also issued a strong a warning for a possible false flag in Shreveport and expanded the warning to Baton Rouge with the following email and other information sent to The Common Sense Show.

Dated July 17, 2016

Dave

I have listened to your show since you were on RBN and you seem to be frequently ahead of the curve on many of these issues. However,  I have a piece of information that you could not be aware of. I am a nurse in Baton Rouge and I am aware that we are receiving massive amounts of shipments of blood that could be used for transfusions and we are also receiving a lot of pain medication. I lived through Katrina and we did not see this kind of spike.  I feel that something big is about to happen.  Do you have any information that could confirm my suspicions? Please keep my name out of any report you make because I am aware of what happened to one of the trauma nurses in the Batman shootings when she was questioning the accuracy of the police reports based on what she saw in the operating room.

And now it is has happened. I also believe that this area is not done with the violence based on other anonymous information I am receiving in real time.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/07/17/3-baton-rouge-officers-gunned-down-false-flag-written-all-over-this-event/

How do you receive an e-mail last week but it is dated 17 July? (It is like that in the site) - credibility!

1 person likes this

I kinda struggle with 'ol Dave's credibility too :)  He's not someone whose method or motive i have much trust in.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Jostler said:

I kinda struggle with 'ol Dave's credibility too :)  He's not someone whose method or motive i have much trust in.

You know i listen to even those without credibility because a lot of them create it out of thin air with imagination! and that process can be influenced by the ether which can lead to the made up prediction actually being accurate once in a while.

Zero calls for gun control from obama over this. That should scream wtf to everyone..... highly unusual. He was distracted it seems!

Just now, Ukshep said:

You know i listen to even those without credibility because a lot of them create it out of thin air with imagination! and that process can be influenced by the ether which can lead to the made up prediction actually being accurate once in a while.

I think Dave frustrates me more than most because he has a lot of potential :/  His compromises muddy the water all too often, but he does touch on some important stuff.

2 people like this

Just now, Jostler said:

I think Dave frustrates me more than most because he has a lot of potential :/  His compromises muddy the water all too often, but he does touch on some important stuff.

So many in that field with potential that is unused! I think fear of what people will think plays a part in what they do and do not say!

Posted (edited)

Just now, Ukshep said:

So many in that field with potential that is unused! I think fear of what people will think plays a part in what they do and do not say!

He is touching on something that concerns me as well.  I have been expecting ISIS and the drug gangs to combine forces to wreak havoc in our southern border states at some point.   I do believe we will pay a price for that undefended border.  A far higher price than many have imagined so far.  I always had Sinaloa, our pet gun runners to be the culprit but MS-13 is just as likely..or both.

Edited by Jostler
2 people like this

8 hours ago, Malevolent said:

How do you receive an e-mail last week but it is dated 17 July? (It is like that in the site) - credibility!

Just seen that....good eye:).....maybe a misprint cause such an obvious mistake????......or maybe just as you said;)

11 hours ago, Paradisebaby said:

Tragically, three Baton Rouge officers have been gunned down. This corresponds to a false flag issued last week by The Common Sense Show, in which Shreveport and Baton Rouge were mentioned as possible targets for a false flag attack upon police officers.

One week ago today, I published the following email from a nurse in Baton Rouge. I also issued a strong a warning for a possible false flag in Shreveport and expanded the warning to Baton Rouge with the following email and other information sent to The Common Sense Show.

Dated July 17, 2016

Dave

I have listened to your show since you were on RBN and you seem to be frequently ahead of the curve on many of these issues. However,  I have a piece of information that you could not be aware of. I am a nurse in Baton Rouge and I am aware that we are receiving massive amounts of shipments of blood that could be used for transfusions and we are also receiving a lot of pain medication. I lived through Katrina and we did not see this kind of spike.  I feel that something big is about to happen.  Do you have any information that could confirm my suspicions? Please keep my name out of any report you make because I am aware of what happened to one of the trauma nurses in the Batman shootings when she was questioning the accuracy of the police reports based on what she saw in the operating room.

And now it is has happened. I also believe that this area is not done with the violence based on other anonymous information I am receiving in real time.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/07/17/3-baton-rouge-officers-gunned-down-false-flag-written-all-over-this-event/

As usual, details change over time. I listened to the local newspeople all morning yesterday. They sure seemed to think there were two other suspects. Then we found out it was another lone wolf. Or should I say, the Lone Patsy. Not one real shred of evidence will come to light. Guaran-damn-teed!!!!

OK, move along little dogies, quit nit-picking inconsistencies in Nice, Turkey, etc. Now looky looky here, another madman shooting in Baton Rouge. Wait, stop looking there! what about the RNC preparations? Haha, suckers. The old switcheroo gets you every time.  We Illuminati float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Ooo, here is another shiny bauble to blind your infantile eyes and minds.

The Lone Patsy rides again. Eee hah! Let's follow him.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, grav said:

As usual, details change over time. I listened to the local newspeople all morning yesterday. They sure seemed to think there were two other suspects. Then we found out it was another lone wolf. Or should I say, the Lone Patsy. Not one real shred of evidence will come to light. Guaran-damn-teed!!!!

OK, move along little dogies, quit nit-picking inconsistencies in Nice, Turkey, etc. Now looky looky here, another madman shooting in Baton Rouge. Wait, stop looking there! what about the RNC preparations? Haha, suckers. The old switcheroo gets you every time.  We Illuminati float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. Ooo, here is another shiny bauble to blind your infantile eyes and minds.

The Lone Patsy rides again. Eee hah! Let's follow him.

He is trotting up to Cleveland;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.