Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Satanist leads prayer at Pensacola council meeting

12 posts in this topic

More stupid shenanigans by The Satanic Temple which is an Atheist activist organization.
They sprang out of absolutely nowhere in 2014 and are probably funded by George Soros.
They've been strongly condemned by The Church of Satan and other Satanic organizations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real Satanists are the Zionist Jews of Israel.  The different religions they control are many.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is Babylonian Talmudism/Satanism.  The Pharisees did what they did.  They will all answer in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Clucker said:

The real Satanists are the Zionist Jews of Israel.  The different religions they control are many.

I think they're actually Luciferians, not Satanist, but yes... it does seem that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to go to the chat if you want to continue convo.  It seems to be dead, but I will wait and see if you join in.  I respect your opinions and ideas.  God Bless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can get past the singing ploy, the message isn't something people of a rational mind should be offended by:
(transcript)

"Let us stand now, unbowed and unfettered by arcane doctrines borne of fearful minds in darkened times. 
Let us embrace the Luciferian impulse to eat of the Tree of Knowledge and dissipate our blissful and comforting delusions of old. 

Let us demand that individuals be judged for their concrete actions, not their fealty to arbitrary social norms and illusory categorizations. 
Let us reason our solutions with agnosticism in all things. (
repeated twice)

Holding fast only to that which is demonstrably true.
Let us stand firm against any and all arbitrary authority that threatens the personal sovereignty of One or All. 
That which will not bend must break, and that which can be destroyed by truth should never be spared its demise. 
It is Done. Hail Satan."

I can see why some folks would feel threatened by such words, particularly the ones who profit off of ignorance and subjugation of the masses. 
If you remove the word Luciferian and the entire last line of it, I completely agree with the message.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I can see why some folks would feel threatened by such words, particularly the ones who profit off of ignorance and subjugation of the masses. 
If you remove the word Luciferian and the entire last line of it, I completely agree with the message.

So do I but can't stand The Satanic Temple.
They are an in your face organization and that's wrong.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

So do I but can't stand The Satanic Temple.
They are an in your face organization and that's wrong.

Isn't that the Modern Way of sheeple control? 

Like you, I don't like the group. I don't like how they do their bit in the game and I don't like the attention seeking they do.

Sadly, I have grown used to such bad behavior, and we can thank the Jewish and Christian fanatics for setting the precedent of demanding tolerance for in your face BS crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

 

Imagine how much better this country would be if they stopped writing that amendment after the word "law". lol 

"Congress shall make no law." (with a really large period/full stop at the end!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Isn't that the Modern Way of sheeple control? 

Like you, I don't like the group. I don't like how they do their bit in the game and I don't like the attention seeking they do.

Sadly, I have grown used to such bad behavior, and we can thank the Jewish and Christian fanatics for setting the precedent of demanding tolerance for in your face BS crap.

Yes... they use our own freedom of speech and force tolerance of their hate. The Muslims are getting really good at it too. 
I'm not sure what exactly The Satanic Temples agenda is but it's not good. They have way too many members and money for an organization that's so new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.