Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Watch President Obama's statement on the attack in Baton Rouge:

8 posts in this topic

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2016/07/17/president-obama-attack-law-enforcement-baton-rouge

Meh. 

Earlier today, President Obama made the following statement on the attack on law enforcement in Baton Rouge, LA: 

"I condemn, in the strongest sense of the word, the attack on law enforcement in Baton Rouge.  For the second time in two weeks, police officers who put their lives on the line for ours every day were doing their job when they were killed in a cowardly and reprehensible assault.  These are attacks on public servants, on the rule of law, and on civilized society, and they have to stop.  

"I’ve offered my full support, and the full support of the federal government, to Governor Edwards, Mayor Holden, the Sheriff’s Office, and the Baton Rouge Police Department.  And make no mistake – justice will be done.

"We may not yet know the motives for this attack, but I want to be clear:  there is no justification for violence against law enforcement.  None.  These attacks are the work of cowards who speak for no one.  They right no wrongs.  They advance no causes.  The officers in Baton Rouge; the officers in Dallas – they were our fellow Americans, part of our community, part of our country, with people who loved and needed them, and who need us now – all of us – to be at our best.

"Today, on the Lord’s day, all of us stand united in prayer with the people of Baton Rouge, with the police officers who’ve been wounded, and with the grieving families of the fallen.  May God bless them all."

A public speaker has a way of making everything they say sound good.

Even empty words!

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

"We may not yet know the motives for this attack, but I want to be clear:  there is no justification for violence against law enforcement.  None.  These attacks are the work of cowards who speak for no one. 

I interpret that as:

He wasn't affiliated with BLM. Nope... no way.
He was just a lone gunman with metal illness.

Lucy, 

Your interpretation didn't match what she actually said though.  You're reaching.  Reaching very far.

1 minute ago, The Clucker said:

Lucy, 

Your interpretation didn't match what she actually said though.  You're reaching.  Reaching very far.

"These attacks are the work of cowards who speak for no one."

Those are Obama's words.
It sounds to me like he trying to separate the killing of police from Black Lives Matter.
How do you take it? Do you think BLM holds any responsibility for the murder of police lately? 

RADICAL ISLAM - And not this kind either.

http://i.imgur.com/xe92za6.jpg

36 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

"We may not yet know the motives for this attack, but I want to be clear:  there is no justification for violence against law enforcement.  None.  These attacks are the work of cowards who speak for no one. 

25 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I interpret that as:

He wasn't affiliated with BLM. Nope... no way.
He was just a lone gunman with metal illness.

"I condemn, in the strongest sense of the word, the attack on law enforcement in Baton Rouge."

"These attacks are the work of cowards who speak for no one.  They right no wrongs. They advance no causes." 

ooh aaah. Who wrote these inspirational words? A machine? Can't the Illuminati hire a better speechwriter to create .....whatever effect it is that they want on the sheeple? 

Come to think of it, BO is as rigid as a robot when they push him out onto a stage. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.