Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
octopus prime

The Black Knight Satellite

42 posts in this topic

https://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com/2014/02/22/20-facts-about-the-13000-year-old-black-knight-satellite/

(Cut)

A 13,000 year old Satellite has been orbiting the polar regions on Earth. How did this very old 15 ton Satellite get into orbit? Is it an Alien craft that has been sent here to spy on us?The UFO Satellite was actually photographed on September 3rd 1960, seven months after it first appeared on radar, by a tracking camera at the Grumman’s Aircraft Factory on Long Island. It could sometimes be seen from the ground as a red glowing object moving in an east-west orbit at a time when most satellites moved West-east.
A committee was convened to examine the UFO Satellite phenomenon, but this just quietly slipped away from the public view.
Three years later American Astronaut Gordon Cooper was launched into space on a twenty-two orbit mission. During his final orbit, Cooper reported a UFO – he could see a glowing green object ahead of him in space which appeared to be closing in on his capsule. Cooper was reporting to the Muchea tracking station in Australia, who were able to detect the UFO on radar and confirmed that it was travelling in an East-West orbit. In 1899 a signal which was picked up by Nikola Tesla, coming from space. This signal was picked up again on various occasions in the 1920’s by ham radio enthusiasts and there were many sightings by astronomers who watched and studied it. It made newspapers in the 1950’s and 1960’s. Pictures were taken in the 1960’s. 

(Cut)

1 person likes this

Now that I think of it, I may have seen it too without any special tools. It was late like 4am, I went to get cam, it was gone. Looked like an arc welder, but shaped like the satelite, as I've seen pics of it prev.

Every one of the links to the NASA photos are showing a 404 error... interesting that!  I wonder why?

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Every one of the links to the NASA photos are showing a 404 error... interesting that!  I wonder why?

NASA says it was a thermal blanket and "accidentally" deleted the photos.  Some 12 year old on YouTube apparently agrees, so it has been "debunked".  And if NASA says it's true,  then it has to be true,  right?

23 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

NASA says it was a thermal blanket and "accidentally" deleted the photos.  Some 12 year old on YouTube apparently agrees, so it has been "debunked".  And if NASA says it's true,  then it has to be true,  right?

Wait. What? Nasa skepticism? :dry:

I've seen this story off and on for a few years. The space program is a dog and pony show of course. Alien tech is not a joke, however. Antigravity levitation is mos def real. I posted a video of it on the FE thread. And superfast trains in Japan use it. What do you think? Are humans involved? Bill Cooper, a ct pioneer, reported encounters with ETs. Space is a mere 63 miles up, the so-called Karman Line. Rockets can not achieve anything beyond low earth orbit, which is 400 to 1000 miles.

Just now, grav said:

I've seen this story off and on for a few years. The space program is a dog and pony show of course. Alien tech is not a joke, however. Antigravity levitation is mos def real. I posted a video of it on the FE thread. And superfast trains in Japan use it. What do you think? Are humans involved? Bill Cooper, a ct pioneer, reported encounters with ETs. Space is a mere 63 miles up, the so-called Karman Line. Rockets can not achieve anything beyond low earth orbit, which is 400 to 1000 miles.

just how, pray tell, can anything orbit a flat earth?  :)  It would bump into the turtles holding it up when it went round the bottom wouldn't it?  You gotta pick a myth that maintains a little internal integrity at least.

10 minutes ago, Jostler said:

just how, pray tell, can anything orbit a flat earth?  :)  It would bump into the turtles holding it up when it went round the bottom wouldn't it?  You gotta pick a myth that maintains a little internal integrity at least.

I don't want to stray from OP's topic.

But I will answer this challenger by considering that the movement may also be the orbit of the Black Knight 

Please forgive the crude model. Nasa may have a better one. Or even real videos of earth and the sun from space. lol. 

1 hour ago, grav said:

But I will answer this challenger by considering that the movement may also be the orbit of the Black Knight 

Please forgive the crude model. Nasa may have a better one. Or even real videos of earth and the sun from space. lol. 

You already did. **

1 hour ago, grav said:

I've always had skepticism,  I  just don't think the earth is flat.  I believe they start with a kernel of truth and water it with lies and deception,  fertilize with misdirection,  cover ups and some fakery. 

The real question is what happens when commercial space flight exists and is fully available to the general public. How do they explain the origins of that satellite then? or will disclosure have happened by then?

I said disclosure! its all flooding back to me now :qFbfZwK: Steven M. Greer ..... :qftV4K1:

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, grav said:

As far as OT, I doesnt bother me one bit whatever anyone posts. Unless someone tells me they "know" everything there is to know about everything. That kind of ego still irks me to no end.  Questions don't bother me and shouldn't bother anyone. It's all relative in one way or another. 

Edited by octopus prime
3 people like this

2 hours ago, Jostler said:

I don't know about turtles... but I know what God told me in a little book called the Bible.

Job 38:
1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? 

2 hours ago, octopus prime said:

Prime,

My theory, based on my belief of the shape of this world is as follows:

I believe this is part of a broad scheme to get people to believe (maybe not whole heartedly, but enough that if we ever found "aliens" it wouldn't sound ludicrous) aliens are real.  I can't answer firmly as to what the end game is, but it will likely have something to do with aliens, whether it's an invasion or they are "helping" us.  Aliens aren't real, they are hiding God from the world.  

That's my belief anyway.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.