Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

Facebook Just Banned Sarah Palin for what She Said to Obama… (Video)

8 posts in this topic

Regardless of a person’s background or their political ideology, I imagine if you asked 100 people on the street if they believe that others who are in positions of extreme power will often go to any length at all to maintain that power, 95%+ would likely say the person in power would. 

Conversely, if you ask the same 100 people if they believe the global elite (or the wealthiest people on the planet) are actively working to destroy all that was once the United States of America, the same 95% would like say that’s “crazy talk,” or “conspiracy nonsense.” Why would the global elite be any different? 

Freedom poses a threat to those with power, so the far left-wing globalists who still maintain control over the masses primarily through monetary policy, continue to keep tightening the noose of tyranny around the necks of Americans by increasingly stripping us of the inalienable rights guaranteed to us in the Declaration of Independence. Note how little is taught in schools today about the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution. There is a reason for that. It’s the same reason slave owners did not want their slaves to learn to read and write. 

Because most Americans have no understanding of the Constitution, politicians continue to promise “free things” to distract us while they continue stripping away what’s left of our civil liberties one by one. Since we the people are none the wiser, we do not resist. When Facebook can simply mute a national figure, and former Vice-Presidential candidate like Sarah Palin with impunity, imagine what that means for the rest of us. This is just the beginning. 

http://right.is/politics/2016/07/facebook-just-banned-sarah-palin-for-what-she-said-to-obama-video-64725.html

1 person likes this

It's as though Democrats can't ever be divisive! I see plenty from democrats every day that is divisive and what I would consider hate speech, but I know it can't be touched because it's liberal ideology. 

Quite frankly, I have BANNED FACEBOOK! Fukerberg can go FUKC Herself!

1 person likes this

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 3:58 PM, PrincessButtercup said:

It's as though Democrats can't ever be divisive! I see plenty from democrats every day that is divisive and what I would consider hate speech, but I know it can't be touched because it's liberal ideology. 

Libtards will sit around and judge and judge and criticize and complain and at the end of the day....

They exclaim , "You may not judge".

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Millevolt said:

Quite frankly, I have BANNED FACEBOOK! Fukerberg can go FUKC Herself!

Now now. Don't y'all be hasty. For all its faults, fb lets you embed images here. I use it on my XYZ thread that everyone throws rotten fruit at. I made a new account and upload saved images on it. Then I copy and paste here. EZ. No copyright issues. 

Try it. You'll like it, Mikey.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.