Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Terrifying final text messages of Bastille Day killer sent MINUTES before he murdered 84 people

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Looks like my own personal theory of him hooking up with other ISIS members, to have a bigger terrorist act was true.

Dailymail copy pasting is horrible, I suggest reading it at/on the link.

Terrifying final text messages of Bastille Day killer sent MINUTES before he murdered 84 people

'Bring more weapons… It's good. I have the equipment'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3694282/Brought-weapons-s-good-equipment-Terrifying-final-text-messages-Bastille-Day-killer-sent-minutes-murdered-84-people.html

-

• Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel sent text messages just before the attack
  • Text was sent at 10.27pm to one of the men who is now in custody
  • The mobile phone was found in the cab of his bullet-riddled truck
  • CCTV shows Bouhlel driving up and down the promenade before the attack
  • His neighbour described moment he said 'one day, you'll hear about me'
  • Bouhlel's brother said he sent a picture of him 'laughing a lot' before attack

The Bastille Day terrorist sent a series of chilling text messages just minutes before his deadly attack on the Nice Riviera - delighting in his last minute preparations for the atrocity.

Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel had asked for the 'heaviest truck' available when he rented the 19-tonne vehicle and had spent two days driving up and down the Promenade des Anglais working out how to cause the greatest amount of damage.

Now, details have emerged of text messages he sent moments before he slaughtered 84 people and injured hundreds of others who were watching a fireworks display.

And a neighbour of the truck terrorist has described the moment they heard the bodybuilder chillingly tell neighbours 'one day, you'll hear about me' before he carried out the attack. 

Meanwhile, his brother has told how Bouhlel, 31, sent him a selfie where he was 'laughing a lot' in the French seaside city just hours before he carried out the attack.

Police searched his lorry and found the killer's phone and saw one text message which read: 'Bring more weapons. Bringing in 5,' according to judicial sources quoted by French TV.

An earlier text read: 'It's good. I have the equipment.'

The text was sent moments before he launched the lorry down the Promenade des Anglaises.

They were made from the mobile found in the lorry cab, along with the killer's driving licence and bank card, after police cut him down in a hail of gunfire.

The text was sent at 10.27pm to one of the men now in custody following the police swoop on the killer's friends and 'entourage'. It ended 'Bringing in five to C'.

It now appears that at least one of his messages was sent to another also in custody.

Dominique Rizet, crime editor of BMF TV said the five was presumably five minutes but who, he added, was C?

Rizet, who is known to have superb contacts within the judiciary, said on BMF TV that the killer managed to find a 'hole' big enough to drive on to the Promenade. Everywhere else was blocked off for full pedestrian access during the celebrations.

He added: 'He knew exactly where he was going, what he was doing.'

Meanwhile, his neighbours have said Bouhlel 'drank alcohol, ate pork and took drugs' in the wake of the attacks.

Neighbour Walid-Hamou, who came from the same town as Bouhlel in Tunisia, claims he overheard an argument between the killer and another person who told him that he was 'worthless'.

He told the Independent: 'He was even drinking just before he did this. 

'He was heard arguing with someone who told him that he was worthless. Lahouaiej Bouhlel shouted back "One day, you'll hear about me"'. 

And it was apparent that Bouhlel had intently studied the route and its possibilities during the two days he was spotted on surveillance cameras planning his attack.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.