Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Emergency! Planet Close to WWIII

14 posts in this topic

There have been a few times in the past 7 years or so since I started prepping that I really felt the need to ramp it up and get the pantry full (as well as everything else!) This is one of those times and not just because of what Jones is saying here, but he's right, too. There are things at play here that no one can fully understand.  All I know to do when it gets like this is to try and take care of myself and the people I love.  Don't wait, we are in dangerous times right now. Too bad Jones looks like a lunatic on the front of this video! 

Published on Jul 16, 2016

Alex Jones breaks down the unprecedented, dire circumstances we are facing globally as major cataclysmic events come to a head and even the Pentagon states that this is the most danger the world has ever been in. Get this video out to everyone you know!

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

There have been a few times in the past 7 years or so since I started prepping that I really felt the need to ramp it up and get the pantry full (as well as everything else!) This is one of those times and not just because of what Jones is saying here, but he's right, too. There are things at play here that no one can fully understand.  All I know to do when it gets like this is to try and take care of myself and the people I love.  Don't wait, we are in dangerous times right now. Too bad Jones looks like a lunatic on the front of this video! 

Alex Jones breaks down the unprecedented, dire circumstances we are facing globally as major cataclysmic events come to a head and even the Pentagon states that this is the most danger the world has ever been in. Get this video out to everyone you know!

I'm glad others are starting to see the whole plan unfolding. Even a sheep can see it as this point though. I don't have any where near enough supplies either. And i cant afford to buy more lol! oh well! guess when it starts i'll be taking from the weak... what choice do i have. Right?

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I'm glad others are starting to see the whole plan unfolding. Even a sheep can see it as this point though. I don't have any where near enough supplies either. And i cant afford to buy more lol! oh well! guess when it starts i'll be taking from the weak... what choice do i have. Right?

Rice, cheap, and easily stored. You can get enough for 3 months for one person most places for $20.

1 person likes this

Just now, thedudeabides said:

Rice, cheap, and easily stored. You can get enough for 3 months for one person most places for $20.

I'll look into that today!

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'll look into that today!

If you have a place like costcos or sams club they usually carry 20-50lb bags of rice. a 50lb bag is like 70k calories.

Edited by thedudeabides

I wish everyone could stream videos !  I don't know what to think of Alex Jones anymore . But I will say this even if he is a plant like some say , He seems to know what he is talking about and well worth the listen . I have always hoped that he is wrong but I do find that he on the most part hits the nail . NATO is putting troops and missiles and ships on Russian and Chinese borders. Putin has warned that they are interpreting this movement as preparation for First Strike and they will NOT ALLOW THIS .

Alex maybe an alarmist but, he has been correct a lot way not this time ? After all we are in epic times where the entire world is in upheaval .

It's only a matter of time WAR War war WAR .

:MHUSKdD:So here is another video .

Posted (edited)

It was predicted it would be easier to control people through food than with guns.

Where I live we are self sufficient in food. Plenty on the hoof.

I prepared for all these scenerios pre 2000. I was a 2000 doomer...which is why I don't always take these things so seriously.

I trained myself to be a survivalist.

I have some tips.

If you live in a city you are boned. You will have to kill or be killed simply put. You need to position yourself rurally.

Water.

Shelter.

Tradable resources, tobacco, alcohol, fuel, coffee, weed. Guns and ammo.

Power source. A small engine running a car alternator. Hook it up to a car battery and inverter. Most small appliances can be run off a cigarette lighter slot.

You can make alcohol from many things and distill it to run small motors. You can make methanol from wood chips. You can make a gasifier to run motors.

You need either to conceal your hideout or join a small strong community. People will try to take your stuff.

Medicine.

Learn how to make homemade penicillin. 

Radio.

Think how to survive winter.

Books, survival and medical manuals.

Learn how to pick a lock. How to escape restraints.

Know your territory and escape routes.

Get fit now, it will be too late at event day.

Don't light your fire during daylight and conceal it.

Learn how to fix things. Know what is able to be salvaged and repurposed.

Get mentally hard.

Edited by Guitar Doc

26 minutes ago, CSB said:

@Cinnamon Sorry I didn't see your post here .

Great Minds Think A like

They do!  I put up at least 2 duplicate posts today, too. lol

One thing I've found most important is to get yourself physically into shape. If TSHTF how far could you realistically run before getting winded?? Could you fight off multiple attackers hand to hand?? Quitting smoking has always been a priority for me, been two years since I've had one and I feel much better physically. It's a good idea to always be prepared for any situtation, better to have supplies and not need them than to need supplies and not have them. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.