Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Snub for 80-year-old Lord Rothschild ahead of his only son's wedding as the family is torn apart by feud

3 posts in this topic

lol This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know that no matter how much money they have, they're NOT HAPPY! If this article is true, they've lost some money recently. But it sounds to me like the fortune is being misrepresented as much smaller than it really is!  Posted because there is so little about these creepy people in the news. Read the article to see what they're saying about the money... do you think the media is lying? 

The heir to one of the world’s great banking dynasties has fallen out with his family in spectacular fashion, even refusing to invite his father to his own wedding.

I am sorry to report that Lord Rothschild, 80, has not been asked to attend the nuptials between his only son and heir Nat and former Page Three girl Loretta Basey next weekend. 

And, as a result, Nat’s mother Serena will not be there.

<snip> 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3693672/Snub-80-year-old-Lord-Rothschild-ahead-son-s-wedding-family-torn-apart-feud-GIRL-TOWN.html#ixzz4Ee286jQL

29 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

lol This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know that no matter how much money they have, they're NOT HAPPY! If this article is true, they've lost some money recently. But it sounds to me like the fortune is being misrepresented as much smaller than it really is!  Posted because there is so little about these creepy people in the news. Read the article to see what they're saying about the money... do you think the media is lying? 

The heir to one of the world’s great banking dynasties has fallen out with his family in spectacular fashion, even refusing to invite his father to his own wedding.

I am sorry to report that Lord Rothschild, 80, has not been asked to attend the nuptials between his only son and heir Nat and former Page Three girl Loretta Basey next weekend. 

And, as a result, Nat’s mother Serena will not be there.

<snip> 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3693672/Snub-80-year-old-Lord-Rothschild-ahead-son-s-wedding-family-torn-apart-feud-GIRL-TOWN.html#ixzz4Ee286jQL

page 3 models :D the essence and cause of the bulk of british newspaper sales hahahah

The bride is a "prolific social media user"

Is this what you put on your resume now?

It really is the end.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.