Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

‘MACHETE ATTACK’ foiled at Nice vigil where mourners were praying for dead

8 posts in this topic

they want to keep coming at us!

It’s common in Muslim countries for Muslims to go jihad on their enemies and then to attack their funeral processions, too. And now this savagery, too, has come to Europe, courtesy the EU’s suicidal Muslim immigration policies.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/07/machete-attack-foiled-at-nice-vigil-where-mourners-were-praying-for-dead.html/

1 person likes this

I think its time for an extermination. Crusades 2.0?

1 person likes this

If people had poured bacon grease on the ground in a big circle around the crowd they would have been better off.

1 minute ago, timetraveler2015 said:

If people had poured bacon grease on the ground in a big circle around the crowd they would have been better off.

LOL- I have pondered, if I filled the small hole in some of my hollowpoints with bacon grease, and ever had to use them on a muslim, would it prevent them from getting they're 72 virgins?

10 hours ago, dbeers02 said:

LOL- I have pondered, if I filled the small hole in some of my hollowpoints with bacon grease, and ever had to use them on a muslim, would it prevent them from getting they're 72 virgins?

Yep, that's true, no kidding. It's the same if they get killed by a woman -- that's the reason why they are very afraid of the Kurdish female battalion.

'Isis are afraid of girls': Kurdish female fighters believe they have an unexpected advantage fighting in Syria

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.