Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

China threatens reprisals on NZ dairy, wool and kiwifruit if government doesn't back off cheap steel inquiry

4 posts in this topic

Manawatu dairy farmer Andrew Hoggard says struggling farmers can't take another hit from a trade war with China.

China has threatened "retaliatory measures" against New Zealand trade, warning it will slow the flow of dairy, wool and kiwifruit imports.

The world's biggest trading nation is angry at New Zealand inquiries into a glut of Chinese steel imports flooding the market; the Chinese believe New Zealand is part of a US-led alliance to target Chinese national interests.

The behind-the-scenes threat comes just days before the arrival of US Vice President Joe Biden in New Zealand, forcing government and commerce officials to scramble to open urgent talks with China. New Zealand is angry that China should take such a combative approach, and is asking that it desist.

<snip>

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farming/82092018/China-threatens-reprisals-on-NZ-dairy-wool-and-kiwifruit-if-government-doesn-t-back-off-cheap-steel-inquiry?cid=app-android

@Guitar Doc Got anything on the inside about this?  

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Manawatu dairy farmer Andrew Hoggard says struggling farmers can't take another hit from a trade war with China.

China has threatened "retaliatory measures" against New Zealand trade, warning it will slow the flow of dairy, wool and kiwifruit imports.

The world's biggest trading nation is angry at New Zealand inquiries into a glut of Chinese steel imports flooding the market; the Chinese believe New Zealand is part of a US-led alliance to target Chinese national interests.

The behind-the-scenes threat comes just days before the arrival of US Vice President Joe Biden in New Zealand, forcing government and commerce officials to scramble to open urgent talks with China. New Zealand is angry that China should take such a combative approach, and is asking that it desist.

<snip>

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farming/82092018/China-threatens-reprisals-on-NZ-dairy-wool-and-kiwifruit-if-government-doesn-t-back-off-cheap-steel-inquiry?cid=app-android

@Guitar Doc Got anything on the inside about this?  

Yeah it is true.

NZ's economy is propped up by China. We have a free trade deal with them. The first nation to do so organised by the last government positioning NZ to be on the winning side of the proposed conflict.

This was organised by Helen Clark ( a devout occultist, but many are unaware of that) and she is currently running for head of the UN.

The USA promised NZ a free trade deal back in the 1980's if we dropped our tariffs against the USA which we did....and then they reneged on the deal opening up the door to China. Bad statecraft by the USA who are our military and intelligence allies.

You need your allies to be strong, the USA state department really screwed up over that.

So China sees an opportunity to get a foot in the door of a US ally.

They give us a free trade deal and are our #1 trading partner.

If the USA goes to war with China NZ would side with China because they keep the NZ economy afloat and the USA does not.

Like I said bad statecraft by the USA.

The current NZ government is US aligned, the Prime minister is a personal friend of Obama and worked at the FED for 2 years before being told he was going to be set up as nz's next leader.

He has been racking up more debt to the bank of America which he owns shares in. It makes him money to do so and the NZ media is silent on the matter ( they are controlled by a private corporation).

The PM approved a hack on the Chinese embassy on request of the USA. The Chinese found out and the NZ media censored it, I found out from overseas media and it is a breach of international treaties.

Since then the Chinese have cut back on buying NZ milk powder which has screwed dairy farming which is the industry my wife works in.

This is just positioning. The Chinese want us to get rid of our pm so to get us out of the strong US influence in favour of the previous set up.

The current government is under pressure over economic miss management and the rise of house prisies out stripping wages to the point young NZ people might never be able to afford their own house.

All about timing by the Chinese reminding us without them our economy crashes.

You are seeing some of the media spin trying to control the situation.

I might do some damage myself by giving a disclosure at the next federated farmers meeting letting them know what the NZ media censored and why the Chinese backed off buying NZ milk powder.

It will also get the NZ media controllers screwed as well for ordering a cover-up by use of Ponytail- gate to keep the sheep from knowing the truth.

It will also cause a US backlash as many feel the USA has betrayed NZ.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

Yeah it is true.

NZ's economy is propped up by China. We have a free trade deal with them. The first nation to do so organised by the last government positioning NZ to be on the winning side of the proposed conflict.

This was organised by Helen Clark ( a devout occultist, but many are unaware of that) and she is currently running for head of the UN.

The USA promised NZ a free trade deal back in the 1980's if we dropped our tariffs against the USA which we did....and then they reneged on the deal opening up the door to China. Bad statecraft by the USA who are our military and intelligence allies.

You need your allies to be strong, the USA state department really screwed up over that.

So China sees an opportunity to get a foot in the door of a US ally.

They give us a free trade deal and are our #1 trading partner.

If the USA goes to war with China NZ would side with China because they keep the NZ economy afloat and the USA does not.

Like I said bad statecraft by the USA.

The current NZ government is US aligned, the Prime minister is a personal friend of Obama and worked at the FED for 2 years before being told he was going to be set up as nz's next leader.

He has been racking up more debt to the bank of America which he owns shares in. It makes him money to do so and the NZ media is silent on the matter ( they are controlled by a private corporation).

The PM approved a hack on the Chinese embassy on request of the USA. The Chinese found out and the NZ media censored it, I found out from overseas media and it is a breach of international treaties.

Since then the Chinese have cut back on buying NZ milk powder which has screwed dairy farming which is the industry my wife works in.

This is just positioning. The Chinese want us to get rid of our pm so to get us out of the strong US influence in favour of the previous set up.

The current government is under pressure over economic miss management and the rise of house prisies out stripping wages to the point young NZ people might never be able to afford their own house.

All about timing by the Chinese reminding us without them our economy crashes.

You are seeing some of the media spin trying to control the situation.

I might do some damage myself by giving a disclosure at the next federated farmers meeting letting them know what the NZ media censored and why the Chinese backed off buying NZ milk powder.

It will also get the NZ media controllers screwed as well for ordering a cover-up by use of Ponytail- gate to keep the sheep from knowing the truth.

It will also cause a US backlash as many feel the USA has betrayed NZ.

I'd tell what I know, to hell with the oligarchy. What's another backlash? Let it happen. 

Interesting the occult ties of Clark and the UN aspirations.  It seems like those ties are everywhere.  Do they really have any power from those ties or is it the same as voodoo and it only works if the victim believes?  

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'd tell what I know, to hell with the oligarchy. What's another backlash? Let it happen. 

Interesting the occult ties of Clark and the UN aspirations.  It seems like those ties are everywhere.  Do they really have any power from those ties or is it the same as voodoo and it only works if the victim believes?  

There seems to be two areas of thought on the occult angle. One  it is just a tool to keep people in line with the power groups.

Kill someone or a kid on a stone slab and that person can't afford to disobey the group or the tape will be released.

This is how sociopathic types work with other sociopaths as they have no capacity to trust others. They can't trust people they can't destroy.

The other school of through is it is real ( this is where I sit. My buddy is from a bloodline. He has given me lots of good Intel. His mother was made to marry a guy and had to stay with him until she had conceived and given birth. She could then divorce and marry for love. The was the second child and not the Special Child his sister was.)

Helen is not pretty so she employs a "glamour" to seem appealing and attractive. Obama has one also to make him "shiney".

Julia Gillard (former Aussie leader) also employed a glamour and she is also a known occultist.

Bill Clinton is known in US occultist circles as one of the most powerful sorcerers in the USA, he literally seduces large crowds with his words.

The US backlash is nothing personal and not directed at the US people, just the US government.

I battled a few occultist types in my town, Freemasons. They run my home town and are more than prepared to use thier skills to get people to submit to their will and desires.

You find them on ct sites as well. Lop used to have a few harvesting energy off the unsuspecting.

I might post some of what I know about them and thier varied practice's in the coming week. There is a lot of information and I believe I can explain it to lay people.

As I was posting this I was watching my evening news. The NZ government looks to have backed down to the Chinese already. 

Edited by Guitar Doc
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.