Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Millevolt

OK. This is it. The GLOBAL COUP! The State Department has assumed control of the US govt. TURKEY will have MISSING NUKES!

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

With recent events, the emergency meeting in Russia, the chaos and disinformation surrounding the Turkish Coup, accusations that Russia or America was behind it, and this administration blindsided by these events, I think there has been a secret coup of the executive branch of government. The president has lost all control over matters of executive control. As a in your face maneuver, Obama signed the law allowing sale of old military weapons to the public. I think the Hillary Clinton controlled State Department has secretly assumed control of the United States! Its the only theory at this time that makes any sense.

No matter what, there is some really off the wall stuff going on that we have no clue about at this time. History will look back at the events of today, with astonishment to the happenings behind closed doors, I guarantee it

Edited by Millevolt
Update title
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Maybe Donald Trump has already been installed as the new commander and chief without election making him a dictator.

Would you welcome him as such because of the current situation?

Or have we been had?

... again...

Edited by Cryptid Mold

1 hour ago, Millevolt said:

With recent events, the emergency meeting in Russia, the chaos and disinformation surrounding the Turkish Coup, accusations that Russia or America was behind it, and this administration blindsided by these events, I think there has been a secret coup of the executive branch of government. The president has lost all control over matters of executive control. As a in your face maneuver, Obama signed the law allowing sale of old military weapons to the public. I think the Hillary Clinton controlled State Department has secretly assumed control of the United States! Its the only theory at this time that makes any sense.

No matter what, there is some really off the wall stuff going on that we have no clue about at this time. History will look back at the events of today, with astonishment to the happenings behind closed doors, I guarantee it

Tried to write a little transcipt for those who don't have streaming capabilities here: 

Sec. Kerry met with Putin in Moscow, trip was not backed by White House. Sec of State reps the WH, but that meeting was not sanctioned by the WH. 

U.S. position is more on line with the Russian position since beginning of this conflict. Why, is the proposal presented now and not far earlier, after Dec. when Sec. went to Moscow and allied with that position. If proposal had been made earlier would lives been saved. 

Woman says:  Position is consistent. Welcomes Moscow's view on ISIS, ISIL etc. Presents threat to Syria. 

Man: First Assad must go, immediately. Timing changed and changed to where they are prepared to accept and agree to joint ops with Russia, month or two ago they proposed that.  Now you are open to that where they weren't before. If you really think this will salvage cease fire and transition talks, why not sooner, lots have died.

Woman: Push Russia to exert influence on Syria.

Man: Disputes that position has been deconfliction execise now wants Russian proposal. Clear to everyone except State Dept that it is pointless to push them to change position. 

Woman: Russia has influence. 

She won't say where the proposal is coming from, when asked directly. Won't characterize that for WH backing trip, Sec. is going to have discussions in Moscow that present admins views. I am not going to get ahead of those discussions now. 

Questioner: WH has not specifically said it backs these talks.

Woman: No proposal and discussions will start when meeting starts. 

Q: WH hasn't specifically said that they back these talks. 

WHITE HOUSE BRIEFING:

Press sec says U.S. is not coordinating with Russia on military, speculation some deal might be made.  Set back to efforts to make political agreement, military: always would welcome a military contribution from Russia focused on ISIL and Al Quada in Syria. Using too much might to prop up Assad. 

1 person likes this

Well, I think we have 2 factions of ISLAM fighting for control of the US government. Obama, and the Muslim Brotherhood, through Golan attempted the coup of Erdogan who supports ISIS in Turkey, who is supported by Clinton. The State Department figured this out, and went to Russia for an emergency meeting for assistance. Russia declined as the threat came out of the WH, and thats where the Clinton controlled state department stepped in and shut this down, threatening Obamas family and self. When you step back and look at the big picture, all the stuff that didn't make sense all of the sudden does if you apply this theory. Note the US airbase functioned as though there was no issue until it became evident that Erdogan was going to be victorious, then, the base went to threat con Delta, and halted all operations. I bet Obama was told to do and say what he is told or they would off him, then blame it on right wing extremists, and declare martial law... And THAT is how they could assume total control without firing a shot or trying to confiscate guns. If they did it in the name of saving the country from Obama...

1 person likes this

59 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

Well, I think we have 2 factions of ISLAM fighting for control of the US government. Obama, and the Muslim Brotherhood, through Golan attempted the coup of Erdogan who supports ISIS in Turkey, who is supported by Clinton. The State Department figured this out, and went to Russia for an emergency meeting for assistance. Russia declined as the threat came out of the WH, and thats where the Clinton controlled state department stepped in and shut this down, threatening Obamas family and self. When you step back and look at the big picture, all the stuff that didn't make sense all of the sudden does if you apply this theory. Note the US airbase functioned as though there was no issue until it became evident that Erdogan was going to be victorious, then, the base went to threat con Delta, and halted all operations. I bet Obama was told to do and say what he is told or they would off him, then blame it on right wing extremists, and declare martial law... And THAT is how they could assume total control without firing a shot or trying to confiscate guns. If they did it in the name of saving the country from Obama...

I think that was a brilliant analogy and maybe not too far from the truth!

1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I think that was a brilliant analogy and maybe not too far from the truth!

intriguing idea.

Posted (edited)

I can contribute some additional info regarding the meeting between Kerry and Putin / Lavrov.

First of all, I cannot exclude the possibility that they discussed other topics apart from Syria -- the attempted coup in Turkey happened on the same day as the meeting and I don't believe in coincidences. But the leaked info is about Syria, everything else is speculation.

The gist of the meeting [emphasis mine]:

Kerry’s meeting with Putin is reported to have gone on well past midnight.  It seems he came to Moscow with a detailed proposal but that the Russians were not happy with it.

We do not know the details of the proposals but it seems that the US offered to join with the Russians in a joint military campaign in Syria against Al Qaeda and Daesh.  Prior to going to Moscow Kerry also let slip that some of what he called “subgroups” affiliated to Al Qaeda would be targeted as well.  However in return the Russians were apparently expected to accept US leadership of the military campaign, cease bombing rebel groups in Syria aligned with the US, and agree to the eventual removal of President Assad. 

If that is in outline what Kerry was proposing then it is not difficult to see why the Russians would reject it. Essentially what Kerry seems to have offered them was yet another plan to overthrow President Assad, this time with their assistance, in return for a place in a US led military coalition. 

Source: Putin-Kerry Talks Fail

According to another unconfirmed source, Putin and Lavrov broke into laughter when Kerry presented his proposal.

Edit: Also at the table with Lavrov, Putin and Kerry sat Surkov and Nuland, therefore Ukraine was also discussed.

Edited by roamer

8 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

intriguing idea.

I talked about the battles beneath the ground in the tunnels and DUMB's between the two forces. That now seems to have come to an end and now it's a power play by threat, but real threats and not just words.

2 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I talked about the battles beneath the ground in the tunnels and DUMB's between the two forces. That now seems to have come to an end and now it's a power play by threat, but real threats and not just words.

Yes, And that is what makes this real scary now.

2 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Maybe Donald Trump has already been installed as the new commander and chief without election making him a dictator.

Would you welcome him as such because of the current situation?

Or have we been had?

... again...

I don't think its Donald, I think its Hillary. Not to say that Trumps VP pick doesn't have me wondering...

2 minutes ago, Millevolt said:

Yes, And that is what makes this real scary now.

One never really knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I remember a few years back when I learned how they threatened obama, but I dare say not a word because I know these things happen all the time. Sometimes, though, it becomes very serious and almost to the point of nasty weapons being used like they did back in 2007 beneath the east and west coasts. And yes, there are different factions, but now over the last 4 or 5 years, there are many splinter factions which there never was before. In this business, no one is your friend.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.