Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Eyewitness account of Twin Peaks shooting: 'a setup from start to finish'

7 posts in this topic

Eyewitness account of Twin Peaks shooting: 'a setup from start to finish'

By Tim Madigan and Kevin Sullivan The Washington Post | Posted 21 hours ago

http://m.wacotrib.com/news/twin-peaks-biker-shooting/eyewitness-account-of-twin-peaks-shooting-a-setup-from-start/article_4ff51c8e-01a5-11e5-9ab0-8f6b99793a16.html?mode=jqm

Read the rest of the article in the link above

WACO — Richie was the first to die, then Diesel, then Dog.

Whatever else they were in life, the men with the biker nicknames were Cossacks, loud and proud and riders in a Texas motorcycle gang. And that's what got them killed, shot to death in a brawl with a rival gang in the parking lot of a Texas "breastaurant" that advertised hot waitresses and cold beer.

"I saw the first three of our guys fall, and we started running," said their brother in arms, another Cossack, who said he was there Sunday when the shooting started at the Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco. Nine bikers died, 18 were wounded and 170 landed in jail.

The Cossack, president of a North Texas chapter of the motorcycle gang, asked not to be identified because he is now in hiding and said he fears for his life. He is a rare eye-witness speaking publicly about the Waco massacre, one of the worst eruptions of biker-gang violence in U.S. history.

On Friday, law enforcement officials warned that the violence may not be over. A bulletin from the Texas Department of Public Safety warned that members of the Bandidos, the most notorious biker gang in Texas, may be planning attacks on law enforcement officials, according to CNN, which reviewed the document.

I am scared to go anywhere that there might be bikers now. I would very much like to not get shot accidentally. I live in Texas, not far from the shooting.

1 person likes this

They are definitely photoshopped. And badly.

​very badly... you can still see the baseball bat in the guys hand on the left.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.