Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

MK Ultra programming glitches?

16 posts in this topic

I don't know what to make of this. I'm fully aware that our government have been dealing with mind control since WW2 and probably before. Watch the video and tell me your thoughts/opinions? Are the people on some kind of drugs or is it MK programming gone bad or both? I'm really interested in what you guys think may have happened to the woman at 11:00 mark.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/video-is-this-mind-control-mk-ultra-programming-glitches_072016

1 person likes this

I do know programming starts breaking down around 30.....and if a monarch goes rogue their programming takes over to self destruct..... But usually these celebs are reprogrammed (rehabs for exaustion;)....... And if reprogramming not effective.....some persons can not have their core shattered.......they kill themselves or are killed

1 minute ago, Paradisebaby said:

I do know programming starts breaking down around 30.....and if a monarch goes rogue their programming takes over to self destruct..... But usually these celebs are reprogrammed (rehabs for exaustion;)....... And if reprogramming not effective.....some persons can not have their core shattered.......they kill themselves or are killed

Thanks! That makes sense. I'm all out of green so:64pwFDH: I'll owe you one.

2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Thanks! That makes sense. I'm all out of green so:64pwFDH: I'll owe you one.

I'm outta green as well;).....LIKE:)

Posted (edited)

On 7/16/2016 at 6:29 PM, Quick1966 said:

I don't know what to make of this. I'm fully aware that our government have been dealing with mind control since WW2 and probably before. Watch the video and tell me your thoughts/opinions? Are the people on some kind of drugs or is it MK programming gone bad or both? I'm really interested in what you guys think may have happened to the woman at 11:00 mark.

I had some trouble loading the page, therefore I'm reposting both parts of the video below (the question regarding the woman at 11:00 mark refers to the second video)

Edit: Regarding the first scene in the first video below you should read the comments on youtube! General consensus seems to be that this scene is fake!  ("she came out saying it was fake")

Edited by roamer

They are forbidden from smoking weed, it breaks down programming.

There is quite a lot of information on this subject floating around.

Thanks for the memories is quite revealing.  You will never see Bob Hope in the same light again nor Disney. You will understand the circle Jimmy Saville rolled with.

You will understand how they control the inner circle of politicians and what the dirt is they have over them.

6 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

I am out of likes right now.

There is a lot of associated material which goes with that I will post next week along with them being used on people at the big ct forums.

They are experimenting with us on those forums. Particularly with people who tell the real true and not the controlled narratives.

1 person likes this

On July 16, 2016 at 3:57 PM, roamer said:

I had some trouble loading the page, therefore I'm reposting both parts of the video below (the question regarding the woman at 11:00 mark refers to the second video)

Imho the first chick in the first video. Wtf! I've never seen that one before. 

12 minutes ago, Groove said:

Imho the first chick in the first video. Wtf! I've never seen that one before. 

Right! That was freaky!

Just now, Quick1966 said:

Right! That was freaky!

Yeah it was. I'm still like :ohmy: from watching that. Like she just froze and started bashing her head on the desk. Damn. 

32 minutes ago, Groove said:

Yeah it was. I'm still like :ohmy: from watching that. Like she just froze and started bashing her head on the desk. Damn. 

OMG!!!....I just watched it too....I thought it was the Britney one.....I've never seen that.....OMG.....any background on that poor girl????

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.