Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paradisebaby

NO BULLETS WERE EVER FIRED AT THE NICE TRUCK????......thoughts

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have no idea how bullets through glass supposed to look......any thoughts???

I WAITED TO SAY THIS UNTIL IT COULD BE ABSOLUTELY PROVEN: NO BULLETS WERE EVER FIRED AT THE TRUCK.

INSTEAD, BULLET STICKERS WERE PUT ON THE TRUCK, AND I CAN PROVE IT. ALSO: If there really were dead bodies at the scene, they were thrown out the back of the truck, which was empty and inexplicably a refrigerated truck, "inexplicably", of course, unless you needed to keep bodies fresh.

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS AND EXPLAIN IT!

http://82.221.129.208/bulletstickers.jpg

UPDATE: THE NEXT DAY THEY SMASHED THE WINDSHIELD, BECAUSE PEOPLE POINTED OUT THE LACK OF CRACKS. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS, THE PHOTO ABOVE SHOWS HOW IT REALLY WAS, WITH PERFECT CLARITY.

HERE ARE THE BULLET STICKER SETS. I FOUND THE ACTUAL SET. THEY USED THE "HOLLYWOOD" BULLET STICKERS THAT ARE IN THE BOTTOM SET FOR THE WINDOWS ON THE TRUCK.

Bandog surprised me with his message, where he still believed the bullet holes were real. I do not have time to dredge it up right now, but last night I found the daming picture of the truck that proves bullet hole set number 3 was used for this psy op, and that the bullet hole that blew the psy op was the one on the far right in set 3.

MORAL OF THE STORY: WHEN USING WINDOW STICKERS FOR A PSY OP, BE CAREFUL OF CAMERA ANGLES AND NEVER TAKE A PICTURE WHEN THERE IS GLARE ACROSS ONE OF THE STICKER

http://82.221.129.208/bulletsets.jpg

July 15 2016

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisai3.html

These are Google images and they do look different from Nice truck.....notice the cracks....all the images I found of real fire into windshields look same.....spider web cracks coming away from the entry of bullet.....

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/bullet-holes-car-windshield-14220246.jpg

http://www.paulmullin.org/.a/6a0128761c6cb9970c01b8d07187a0970c-pi

Just since I posted links are being censored.....I can't link up to them now.....anyone else able to get to images of Nice truck.......I can't anymore.....this just in last 10 mins

If anyone having trouble linking to sources it is Jim Stone Freelance.....you can search and maybe link to it.....I can't link to anything now from post.....very strange

Edited by Paradisebaby

2 hours ago, Paradisebaby said:

ALSO: If there really were dead bodies at the scene, they were thrown out the back of the truck, which was empty and inexplicably a refrigerated truck, "inexplicably", of course, unless you needed to keep bodies fresh.

So your claim is that there were more than 80 dead bodies inside of the truck? And what about the injured people? Or do you claim all these injured people were just crisis actors?

2 minutes ago, roamer said:

So your claim is that there were more than 80 dead bodies inside of the truck? And what about the injured people? Or do you claim all these injured people were just crisis actors?

I'm not claiming.....honestly I don't know.....I have no ballistic training.....does seem little off.....and I'm definitely being censored on this end since the post

I didn't see anyone mowed down by the truck. We saw people running, but the street itself was clear. No video of ambulances actually picking up people afterwards either. By that time lots of people wuld have their phone cameras from balconies sidewalks, etc. It would take a long time to clean up the carnage, blood, purses, clothing, etc.

2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Why does everyone go right to fakery?

Just the world it seems.....nobody wants to be a fool....so much is contrived.....I have no idea as goes this my friend....

34 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

I have no idea how bullets through glass supposed to look......any thoughts???

I WAITED TO SAY THIS UNTIL IT COULD BE ABSOLUTELY PROVEN: NO BULLETS WERE EVER FIRED AT THE TRUCK.

INSTEAD, BULLET STICKERS WERE PUT ON THE TRUCK, AND I CAN PROVE IT. ALSO: If there really were dead bodies at the scene, they were thrown out the back of the truck, which was empty and inexplicably a refrigerated truck, "inexplicably", of course, unless you needed to keep bodies fresh.

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS AND EXPLAIN IT!

http://82.221.129.208/bulletstickers.jpg

UPDATE: THE NEXT DAY THEY SMASHED THE WINDSHIELD, BECAUSE PEOPLE POINTED OUT THE LACK OF CRACKS. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS, THE PHOTO ABOVE SHOWS HOW IT REALLY WAS, WITH PERFECT CLARITY.

HERE ARE THE BULLET STICKER SETS. I FOUND THE ACTUAL SET. THEY USED THE "HOLLYWOOD" BULLET STICKERS THAT ARE IN THE BOTTOM SET FOR THE WINDOWS ON THE TRUCK.

Bandog surprised me with his message, where he still believed the bullet holes were real. I do not have time to dredge it up right now, but last night I found the daming picture of the truck that proves bullet hole set number 3 was used for this psy op, and that the bullet hole that blew the psy op was the one on the far right in set 3.

MORAL OF THE STORY: WHEN USING WINDOW STICKERS FOR A PSY OP, BE CAREFUL OF CAMERA ANGLES AND NEVER TAKE A PICTURE WHEN THERE IS GLARE ACROSS ONE OF THE STICKER

http://82.221.129.208/bulletsets.jpg

July 15 2016

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisai3.html

These are Google images and they do look different from Nice truck.....notice the cracks....all the images I found of real fire into windshields look same.....spider web

If anyone having trouble linking to sources it is Jim Stone Freelance.....you can search and maybe link to it.....I can't link to anything now from post.....very strange

Mr. Jim Stone better watch his back. You know what I mean.

Heartattacked, like Breitbart.

@Paradisebaby  I've used the wording "your claim" because of this:

2 hours ago, Paradisebaby said:

INSTEAD, BULLET STICKERS WERE PUT ON THE TRUCK, AND I CAN PROVE IT.

By the way, I saw an article yesterday referencing an Israeli source suggesting that the truck was equipped was a bullet-proof windshield. I ignored that article because that statement sounded a bit far-fetched.

2 minutes ago, grav said:

I didn't see anyone mowed down by the truck. We saw people running, but the street itself was clear. No video of ambulances actually picking up people afterwards either. By that time lots of people wuld have their phone cameras from balconies sidewalks, etc. It would take a long time to clean up the carnage, blood, purses, clothing, etc

Thanks grav..... I was waiting to get reemed for posting.....not trying to look insensitive.....just posting another viewpoint

1 minute ago, grav said:

Mr. Jim Stone better watch his back. You know what I mean.

Heartattacked, like Breitbart.

Yep....cause I can't see anything now.....I was censored in VERY short order

2 minutes ago, roamer said:

@Paradisebaby  I've used the wording "your claim" because of this:

By the way, I saw an article yesterday referencing an Israeli source suggesting that the truck was equipped was a bullet-proof windshield. I ignored that article because that statement sounded a bit far-fetched.

That was the opinion of Jim Stone.....I can't prove anything......I have no expertise in this area.....why I asked for thoughts:)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.