Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Political Correctness and the punishment?

10 posts in this topic

So i've been thinking lately about this more and more. And i cannot help but wonder the punishment that will be placed on people that have acted in politically correct ways in positions of power within our world governments. To me it seems like a no brainer but some will ask? punishment? shut up that is stupid!

But the fact is these politicians have left our nations vulnerable. They have weakened us. And left the gates open to attacking wolves who attack in the night and take the weakest of us for themselves. They are 100% complicit in Mental Incompetency and are traitors to us the people. They have through ignoring facts and the hiding of truth committed treason!

And those that see it in positions of power in the governments needs to start fixing the problem and prosecuting these people.

Political Correctness is killing the west. Progress has been made to correct the level of Political Correctness but it is not enough yet! Voice your opinions and let it be known that truth is more important than being Political Correct!

What I see is I can insult whites and native Indians but I can't insult blacks. Sorry Shep, but your filters are as PC as can be.

9 minutes ago, Brio said:

What I see is I can insult whites and native Indians but I can't insult blacks. Sorry Shep, but your filters are as PC as can be.

Our filters are incomplete :D and its less a pc thing and more a legal/staying online thing :)

But that is kind of the point of why pc is killing everything. It is used as a way to attack structures of people and conform them to the agenda. Only thing we really have power over is our own spoken voice. When you type something online in any structural way that becomes productive they tend to shut you down.

All that said. I don't see insults having any value and they should not be included in any definition of pc. HOWEVER facts should be. Like for instance: Islam is not a religion of peace or the cia created isis or whatever else i wished to say. Factual info should always be spoken freely. It is the agenda at play to ignore and hide all factual claims that is a problem. And that goes further than just politics. They hide new tech all the time.

16 minutes ago, Brio said:

Erm.... well i'm white... and every white person i know seems to just laugh at any insult towards us as a race. I could not care less if they call me a cracker lol. But this brings up a good point. Why is it that the majority of those that can't take racism are the ones screaming it at everyone. But in short. From my experiences whites don't give a f*** about racial slurs thrown at them. Blacks do care. but victim card and all that!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Brio said:

chug

I've never even heard of that other than used in the context of drinking something really fast.  

Cracker... that's a common word too, even though it is used as a racial slur.  

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

So i've been thinking lately about this more and more. And i cannot help but wonder the punishment that will be placed on people that have acted in politically correct ways in positions of power within our world governments. To me it seems like a no brainer but some will ask? punishment? shut up that is stupid!

But the fact is these politicians have left our nations vulnerable. They have weakened us. And left the gates open to attacking wolves who attack in the night and take the weakest of us for themselves. They are 100% complicit in Mental Incompetency and are traitors to us the people. They have through ignoring facts and the hiding of truth committed treason!

And those that see it in positions of power in the governments needs to start fixing the problem and prosecuting these people.

Political Correctness is killing the west. Progress has been made to correct the level of Political Correctness but it is not enough yet! Voice your opinions and let it be known that truth is more important than being Political Correct!

Well, I believe you have almost answered your own questions.

Political correctness (crimes) will be handled exactly the same way modern hate crimes are handled.

All one sided.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.