Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Mr Robot: The Patsy Is A Crisis Actor

10 posts in this topic

Published on Jul 15, 2016

Amazing truths as well as predictive programming revealed on one of television's hottest shows!

2 people like this

Yep,

Clearly, you can see what this "program" is all about.

(right click delete)

Yet, people consume it like the junk food it is.

1 person likes this

First menion of the establishment using crisis actors to create propaganda news stories that ive heard in the mainstream since Anderson 'Vanderbilt' Cooper`s story about that outspoken university professor's 'theory' during sandy hook aftermath. Message: if you try to disrupt the Hollywood News Factory's operations, you are a crazed terrorist and innocent people will die... or, to put it more bluntly, if you dont believe youre television, youre a crazed terrorist who is killing innocent people with youre disbelief. Talk about trying to put a chilling effect on peoples thoughts... its almost like a threat... believe youre tv or else.... Did anyone else ever get the impression that the reason John Savage hangs himself at the end of Brave New World is because he finally realizes that the stories of the Government fighting a rebel force on distant isles are actually being manufactured by the Government to feed peoples need for the idea of rebellion, fear, dissonance and strife in a totalitarian society where there is none? And even in that book, the final message was that if you wanna rebel against having an inhuman, mechanized society, then you might just as well go hang yourself. To me, thats Mr Robot in a nutshell. A manufactured rebellion story for the public, except in this version if you wanna rebel you need to become more computer-like yourself. Rebel hackers. What a myth. I prefer Mr. Human.

3 people like this

47 minutes ago, Dirty Oldman said:

Message: if you try to disrupt the Hollywood News Factory's operations, you are a crazed terrorist and innocent people will die... or, to put it more bluntly, if you dont believe youre television, youre a crazed terrorist who is killing innocent people with youre disbelief. Talk about trying to put a chilling effect on peoples thoughts... its almost like a threat... believe youre tv or else....

Spot on!
Anyone who steps outside main stream narrative is ostracized and shamed or worse.
Fortunately I think more people are catching on and speaking out against the PC mental prison system.

2 people like this

55 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Spot on!
Anyone who steps outside main stream narrative is ostracized and shamed or worse.
Fortunately I think more people are catching on and speaking out against the PC mental prison system.

More and more people everyday!!Thats why they ramp things up.Things are moving quickly!!

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Dirty Oldman said:

Message: if you try to disrupt the Hollywood News Factory's operations, you are a crazed terrorist and innocent people will die... or, to put it more bluntly, if you dont believe youre television, youre a crazed terrorist who is killing innocent people with youre disbelief. Talk about trying to put a chilling effect on peoples thoughts... its almost like a threat... believe youre tv or else....

@Dirty Oldman  Well said! Welcome here!

1 person likes this

Not to back away from my previous statements by even a hair, but also in the interest of full disclosure (and, perhaps, due to a shamefull perception of possibly sounding like a bit of a know-it-all, judgemental snob) I must temper the tone by answering the question: Where will my ass be on Wednesday night? Most likely glued to a chair in front of the opening credits of Mr Robot. I must admit that I take pains to follow the television work of two artists: tv wunderkind Bob Oedenkirk due to the many bellylaughs, awkward enjoyment and ironic thoughts brought forth in me by his endeavors over the past 25 yrs, and Christian Slater who has consistently lent his stardom to inevitably failing conspiracy genre tvshows over the last 15yrs. I also have taste for following the filmwork of  some Scandinavian auteurs, being of Danish/Swedish ancestry in part, and found it interesting that Neils Arden Oplev directed the pilot of Mr. Robot. Having also done the screenversion of Larsen`s Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, he seems to be THE gifted and anointed deviverer to the public of dramatically compelling portraits of vengeful vigilante computer hackers with psychological issues. I thought the pilot, btw, was stunningly good, and think it will remain the best part of the series. The creator, Sam "mass email" Esmail ( i doubt if anyone reading this here will believe that is his birthname ) has issued forth a diabollicaly, devilishly clever, racy and emotionally riveting puzzle-like story, if somewhat of a V4vendetta/Fight Club homage. But what really nails my ass to the chair is the eerie feeling that the establishment is speaking to us (not only the general public, but specifically the conspiracy theory community) in a multilevel and sometimes QUITE DIRECT fashion through this production. Almost as if Youre TV has been watching you... while you slept... and harvesting the pieces for this puzzle-show from youre own unconscious, dreaming mind.... insidiously brilliant....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.