Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titanic1

How to use baking soda, the enemy of the pharmaceutical industry

12 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKC45xXVKKc

People have used and recommended baking soda for ulcers, arthritis, diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular disease or any and all skin conditions ranging from sunburn to scars and acne. It is also very commonly used topically as a foot bath, a sunburn remedy, an addition to the bathtub for skin health as well as used in all natural aluminum free baking soda based deodorants like Primal Pit Paste which I personally use and love.

Baking soda mainly oxygenates the body which allows your body to have direct access to more oxygen especially in cells that are suffering and need it, wherever they may be in the body. Secondly, it will alkalize your body and work to bring the pH into a more alkaline state, there is one issue with this however. Based on my research I do not personally think that just swallowing baking soda and water throughout the day is the healthiest idea as most suggest.

Why? Baking soda water is quite alkaline and that water goes right into your gut which is supposed to be an acidic environment in order to digest hard food. If you continuously bombard your gut with alkaline liquid without giving it some acids (which may not be an issue for some people) throughout the day you can actually weaken your gut and digestive system in general.

This is why (and where) the second ingredient comes in, pink himalayan salt. I’m sure you’ve heard of this salt before, it’s very mineral rich boasting a mineral content of 84 minerals as well as being rich in electrolytes which help the health of the cell, nervous system and entire body. By mixing baking soda with himalayan pink salt you are creating a mineral rich water (which provides more hydrogen and oxygen to your cells and entire body) that is pH balanced for the human blood which is going to supply your entire body. This is a drink that oxygenates, alkalizes and hydrates your body while balancing the pH of the blood which works to balance the pH of other individual organ as a carrier and modulator.

This drink also balances and oxygenates the lungs which are responsible for balancing pH throughout the body as well as the kidneys with the many minerals and oxygen infusion. By drinking this you help your lungs and kidneys perform healthier which helps to supply a balanced pH and carry more oxygen and a balanced pH effect throughout the entire body.  Healthy human blood has a pH in the range of 7.35-7.45 and in order to optimize and enhance the health of your blood we’ll be ingesting something meant to do so as well as to balance the pH of your blood and get it back in the 7.35-7.45 range, or very close to it.

The pH of baking soda in water is 8.2, slightly alkaline, The pH of Himalayan pink salt in water is right around 6.50 (depending on your water source) and if you put the two of these together you have something quite magical I discovered, You have a mineral and electrolyte rich drink that also gives you all of the benefits of baking soda, not to mention the pH of this drink will be right around a pH of 7.35-7.5 or so, this is right in the exact range of pH to balance the pH of your blood which runs through and gives your entire body nutrients, hydrogen and oxygen which are all vital to healing whatever is going on anywhere in your body.

Baking Soda + Himalayan Salt Drink Recipe:
1/2 tsp of baking soda + 1/2 tsp of himalayan salt in a half glass of water (approximately 3-4 ounces of water)

Simply add the baking soda and himalayan salt to a half glass of water, stir and drink! You can drink this once in the morning and once at night.

Ingredients needed:
1. Himalayan Pink Salt

2. Baking Soda (Some people and companies claim that most conventional baking soda contains aluminum in it, which is a toxic metal that you definitely do not want to ingest! I’m not sure if this is true or not but you can get an aluminum free baking soda by clicking here just to be safe, i’m not sure if these claims are true and the aluminum free baking soda does cost a bit more but still fairly cheap.)

3. Purified Water (Ionizer/Distilled/Reverse Osmosis) Tap water is dead water. It’s sanitized and toxic. Chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, traces of pharmaceutical drugs and many other compounds are in our tap water. It’s not the healthiest water and has little to no vitality left in it. I highly recommend looking into getting a water filtration system, whether it’s purified, ionized, distilled or reverse osmosis, whatever floats your water floating boat! ?

This drink recipe above can be used for heartburn, to balance pH of the blood and body, to oxygenate the body. Boost your immune system to fight the cold and flu as well as any other infection or sickness/disease. It can also be used to treat ulcers, help the blood for diabetic patients and many more uses.

It’s oxygen, mineral and electrolyte rich and does a great job at fighting candida, bacteria or fungal infections as well as keeping your cells and blood healthy. Try drinking it once or twice daily and go from there!

http://healthywildandfree.com/baking-soda-and-this-is-the-worst-nightmare-of-the-pharmaceutical-industry/?c=nb

What Is Baking Soda?

Baking soda, otherwise known as sodium bicarbonate, is a natural substance that helps regulate pH. This regulation keeps a substance from becoming too acidic or too alkaline, which is important in maintaining health. As baking soda contacts another substance, it naturally neutralizes the pH of the substance and prevents further imbalance or buffers the pH. With this effect, baking soda is able to neutralize odors, remove stains, detox the body and eliminate infection.

While baking soda is a particularly effective health treatment, it should also be noted that the substance can deplete the body of essential vitamins and minerals, particularly B vitamins, folic acid and chromium. Baking soda is best used for short periods of time in conjunction with other nutritional supports to prevent nutritional imbalances.

Health Benefits of Sodium Bicarbonate

With its natural pH neutralizing effects, baking soda serves a variety of purposes. The compound is effective for reducing pain, eliminating infection and treating inflammation.

As such, sodium bicarbonate is used to treat a variety of conditions. Acne, allergies, canker sores and bacterial infections can successfully be treated using a baking soda regimen. Burns, bee stings, and cysts also respond well to treatment with the compound. Other conditions including fatigue, cough, congestion, flatulence, gout, gum disease and others can also be treated using baking soda.

While baking soda is a readily available product in most households, few individuals are aware of how many different ways the product can be used. Baking soda is an effective treatment for a variety of health conditions and can be used to detox the body and eliminate infection safely.

http://www.earthclinic.com/remedies/baking_soda.html

1 person likes this

How can I find out if mine has aluminum in it? I've never heard of that before. I'm using arm and hammer brand, that's about all I can find locally. 

But what about Aluminum?

Due to a little phrase on the front of Bob’s Red Mill Baking Soda “Aluminum Free” health food people have been speaking out against any type of baking soda that doesn’t say aluminum free. At one point it was important to say this on the front of their packaging because people were using aluminum in their baking soda – but you don’t have to worry about that much anymore. Most companies have made the aluminum free switch, and if your buying pure baking soda it won’t have aluminum in it anyway.

I’ve heard several people question whether or not Arm and Hammer baking soda contained aluminum. After all it didn’t state on the front that it didn’t. So from several people I’ve talked to there seems to be the idea that it contains aluminum and should be avoided.

Only problem for those people is it isn’t true.

That’s right Arm and Hammer baking soda is aluminum free! Now you can buy a big bag of affordable, baking soda and know that it’s safe for you and you’re family.

If you’re wondering how I know this know that I’m just brilliant that way. Just kidding. In all seriousness I emailed the company (which if you have a question you should ask them), and here was their reply:

“Thank you for taking the time to contact Church & Dwight Co., Inc. regarding ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda.
In response to your inquiry, ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda is 100% sodium bicarbonate and does not contain aluminum.” (emphasis mine)

http://www.gapalicious.com/2011/05/09/does-arm-and-hammer-baking-soda-contain-aluminum/

Hope that helps Groove!

1 hour ago, Groove said:

How can I find out if mine has aluminum in it? I've never heard of that before. I'm using arm and hammer brand, that's about all I can find locally. 

Generally, baking powder contains aluminum because it has to react with both heat and wet.

Baking soda, is only suppose to react to wet and doesn't require any other chemistry to make bread rise (for example).

I always seem to be out of it because I use it so much for cleaning, cooking and an occasional for heartburn and acidic insect bites.

Posted (edited)

Cyrptic Mole, are you still here? :bananadancing:

I'd rather get my minerals in food and superfoods like blackstrap molasses, instead of pink Himalayan salt. 

@Titanic, do you actually drink this mix? Once or twice daily?

The article says it can deplete the body of vitamin B and other essential nutrients and should be used for short periods of time.

Edited by grav

No, I do use baking soda though from time to time, I did not realize that it was not that good for the stomach for some people, and I read that mixing it can help.  Some people mix it with mollases too, or one fellow was saying that with maple syrup it cured cancer.  I think it is good because it makes the body more alkaline and increases oxygen.

5 hours ago, grav said:

Cyrptic Mole, are you still here? :bananadancing:

I'd rather get my minerals in food and superfoods like blackstrap molasses, instead of pink Himalayan salt. 

@Titanic, do you actually drink this mix? Once or twice daily?

The article says it can deplete the body of vitamin B and other essential nutrients and should be used for short periods of time.

Right. Good advice.

The body doesn't hang on to minerals like magnesium so a daily supplement is an important step.

Flushing your system depletes minerals quickly and therefore all cleansing regiments should be short term.

A bit of Celtic Salt everyday should support all mineral needs because it contains the most full spectrum source.

12 hours ago, titanic1 said:

But what about Aluminum?

Due to a little phrase on the front of Bob’s Red Mill Baking Soda “Aluminum Free” health food people have been speaking out against any type of baking soda that doesn’t say aluminum free. At one point it was important to say this on the front of their packaging because people were using aluminum in their baking soda – but you don’t have to worry about that much anymore. Most companies have made the aluminum free switch, and if your buying pure baking soda it won’t have aluminum in it anyway.

I’ve heard several people question whether or not Arm and Hammer baking soda contained aluminum. After all it didn’t state on the front that it didn’t. So from several people I’ve talked to there seems to be the idea that it contains aluminum and should be avoided.

Only problem for those people is it isn’t true.

That’s right Arm and Hammer baking soda is aluminum free! Now you can buy a big bag of affordable, baking soda and know that it’s safe for you and you’re family.

If you’re wondering how I know this know that I’m just brilliant that way. Just kidding. In all seriousness I emailed the company (which if you have a question you should ask them), and here was their reply:

“Thank you for taking the time to contact Church & Dwight Co., Inc. regarding ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda.
In response to your inquiry, ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda is 100% sodium bicarbonate and does not contain aluminum.” (emphasis mine)

http://www.gapalicious.com/2011/05/09/does-arm-and-hammer-baking-soda-contain-aluminum/

Hope that helps Groove!

Woohoo thanks for that. Now to get back to drinking it. Yesterday was a rough day for me stomach wise. I really need to get to someone to check me for an ulcer. Woke up with so much heart burn, nothing I tried helped and it just all came back up. I'm feeling ok today but need to try something. 

8 minutes ago, Groove said:

Woohoo thanks for that. Now to get back to drinking it. Yesterday was a rough day for me stomach wise. I really need to get to someone to check me for an ulcer. Woke up with so much heart burn, nothing I tried helped and it just all came back up. I'm feeling ok today but need to try something. 

Do you take apple cider vinegar? I take 2 tbsp. for a variety of reasons. It may help reduce acid reflux. I use Bragg's. It's  a lot easier to find nowadays. Not just in health food stores. 

http://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/acid-reflux/apple-cider-vinegar.html

Just now, grav said:

Do you take apple cider vinegar? I take 2 tbsp. for a variety of reasons. It may help reduce acid reflux. I use Bragg's. It's  a lot easier to find nowadays. Not just in health food stores. 

http://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/acid-reflux/apple-cider-vinegar.html

Actually I've never tried it. I'm about to be headed to BR in a few. I'll stop by whole foods and grab some. Thanks @grav 

15 minutes ago, Groove said:

Actually I've never tried it. I'm about to be headed to BR in a few. I'll stop by whole foods and grab some. Thanks @grav 

Wait! Winn-Dixie and WallyWorld have it too. Probably in all grocery stores by now. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.