Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Planned 'Day of Rage' protests fail to materialize, with some exceptions

15 posts in this topic

Planned 'Day of Rage' protests fail to materialize, with some exceptions:

Police departments nationwide anticipated “Day of Rage” protests, following the announcement by an account claiming to represent the hacker group Anonymous. It called for 36 cities to participate in response to killings of civilians by police.

Despite the passion and compassion shown in recent days and weeks by people taking to the streets over killings of and by police, the hyped “Day of Rage”protests largely failed to materialize on Friday.

https://www.rt.com/usa/351382-day-of-rage-protests-police/

1 person likes this

They may have failed this evening, but there is a whole weekend available and on Monday of course when all eyes are on the prize( RNC convention). The media is overflowing with the France attack and the coup in Turkey.  The BLM attention whores would not get any attention except back page news tonight. Give it 24-48 hours and I bet it fires up again

1 person likes this

It was a hoax.

Someone was posing as ANONYMOUS and what not, giving false information.

Apparently the dates and times were from 2 years ago.

2 minutes ago, dbeers02 said:

They may have failed this evening, but there is a whole weekend available and on Monday of course when all eyes are on the prize( RNC convention). The media is overflowing with the France attack and the coup in Turkey.  The BLM attention whores would not get any attention except back page news tonight. Give it 24-48 hours and I bet it fires up again

This was supposed to be in 37 different cities. That's a big undertaking, and even bigger to cancel at the very last moment. No one even showed up. Something very suspicious here.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

It was a hoax.

Someone was posing as ANONYMOUS and what not, giving false information.

Apparently the dates and times were from 2 years ago.

That does seem to fit with how everything turned out.

1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

This was supposed to be in 37 different cities. That's a big undertaking, and even bigger to cancel at the very last moment. No one even showed up. Something very suspicious here.

I agree. Something smells sour here. False scare to throw people off for another day or just false propaganda to keep people scared? Maybe part of the grand scheme to keep people in fear for the grand finale

2 people like this

1 minute ago, dbeers02 said:

I agree. Something smells sour here. False scare to throw people off for another day or just false propaganda to keep people scared? Maybe part of the grand scheme to keep people in fear for the grand finale

Just seems like a whole lot of wasted effort to me.

14 minutes ago, dbeers02 said:

They want to keep people on edge and emotions running high.
Obama needs his Summer of Chaos to get a federalized police force.

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

France and Turkey keep coming to mind, but I don't know why.

France and Turkey took the media attention away from the 'Day of Rage', without a lot of media coverage it would be a non-event. Just my 2 cents.

7 minutes ago, roamer said:

France and Turkey took the media attention away from the 'Day of Rage', without a lot of media coverage it would be a non-event. Just my 2 cents.

You could be right.

I believe DOR was a hoax to begin with. There was leaked media the National Guard would not be involved and military personnel were to take a low key to provoke interested would be rioters.

All and all, someone paid for the sky writing and limited internet promotion. It was mindless and poorly written as an actual agenda.

Also, people weren't being bussed from city to city to create problems (or funded) like what's about to go down in Ohio.

Remember, Ohio, Kent State where government fired their weapons on civilians.

coincidence?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.