Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

omg i just had an ephiphany! #Blacklivesmatter #Darkmatter - OH SHEET!

23 posts in this topic

I do not know what any of this means but i feel as though i know it all in the snap of a finger....

#Blacklivesmatter

- Blacklives = dark

#Darkmatter

- Matter is Good - Dark matter is Evil

dark matter causes violence in people, it causes evil to rise in people. This is why when they store dark matter it has to be moved around a lot. It has effects on human behavior. And induces paranormal activity. Trace the mass activity of behavior and the paranormal that springs up in places and you can track the location of dark matter stores.

Somehow i believe that #blacklivesmatter and #darkmatter are connected!

I cannot ignore the coincidences. The hate from blacklivesmatter and how the name is a mirror of #darkmatter and what it does to people!

I know i failed at explaining this! but i feel compelled to post it even though that is the case.

@Cinnamon @Cryptid Mold

Blown my own mind wide open.

CERN IS EVIL!

Ever wondered why detroit has so much violence?

People are saying that CERN is causing the Mandella effect. I haven't read into it that much, but go to the OT zone and see my post about The Wizard of Oz.  Creepy stuff!  People are claiming that text is being changed in books with this power as well. Ok.. that sounds just freaking cray doesn't it? 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

People are saying that CERN is causing the Mandella effect. I haven't read into it that much, but go to the OT zone and see my post about The Wizard of Oz.  Creepy stuff!  People are claiming that text is being changed in books with this power as well. Ok.. that sounds just freaking cray doesn't it? 

Could be. But i'm more interested in the significance of #blacklivesmatter & #darkmatter and the connection between behaviors.

Just now, Ukshep said:

Could be. But i'm more interested in the significance of #blacklivesmatter & #darkmatter and the connection between behaviors.

My point is that if CERN can cause the Mandella effect, what else can it do? 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

My point is that if CERN can cause the Mandella effect, what else can it do? 

All connected. Cern is NOT causing it i believe. But the stuff cern is allowing them to figure out, learn and implement might just be affecting things.

Maybe you didn't realize it yet, but seems that the word "Rise" is being tossed around in here tonight. You used it, but maybe nothing.

If it helps you to understand what you're trying to convey, maybe you don't actually realize that all matter actually is a living entity of sorts and that they are in a constant communication with one another and everything else.

Does that help any?

2 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Maybe you didn't realize it yet, but seems that the word "Rise" is being tossed around in here tonight. You used it, but maybe nothing.

If it helps you to understand what you're trying to convey, maybe you don't actually realize that all matter actually is a living entity of sorts and that they are in a constant communication with one another and everything else.

Does that help any?

Yeh i understand all of that, we have a choice from where we pull our energy... good or bad we pull from the other side of the veil. I just feel like a hidden layer exists that is currently affecting people right now to achieve a goal.

It's also funny you mention rise. Could be a trigger or a signal.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh i understand all of that, we have a choice from where we pull our energy... good or bad we pull from the other side the veil. I just feel like a hidden layer affecting people right now is in effect to achieve a goal.

Yeah, I agree to everything you've just mentioned.

Yeh i understand all of that, we have a choice from where we pull our energy... good or bad we pull from the other side of the veil. I just feel like a hidden layer exists that is currently affecting people right now to achieve a goal.

That's what I'm thinking.......I'm just hoping I don't get triggered;).....they done got you Shep....I kid I kid....but who knows right??????

2 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

That's what I'm thinking.......I'm just hoping I don't get triggered;).....they done got you Shep....I kid I kid....but who knows right??????

I figured out long ago that i am a pawn in a grander scheme of which i have no control over except over the parameters set forth to expose my reality and the reality of others until a time that my sphere is deemed full-filled. And then my story ends and the water drains from my sphere and washes me away. But that's a story for a long time from now.

EXTREMELY CREEPY CERN New Video Released: Shows Oculus/Rise of the Phoenix

Published on Oct 28, 2015

This video is called "Turbulence" and was created for an October 9, 2015 CERN TedxTalk called "Breaking the Rules." Other than CERN's Symmetry trailer, this might be the most upfront display of occult symbolism associated with CERN that I have ever seen. The trailer is very creepy...

The original video is posted to Vimeo (https://vimeo.com/142364749) and is also used on CERN's website. I do not own this work. I am reposting the work to point out the symbolism used in it. I credit the owner of the work in the actual video as well.

1 person likes this

I figured out long ago that i am a pawn in a grander scheme of which i have no control over except over the parameters set forth to expose my reality and the reality of others until a time that it is deemed full-filled. And then my story ends and the water washes me away. But that's a story for a long time from now.

Well said:).......out of likes

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.