Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Leaked Bataclan Documents

7 posts in this topic

Georges Fenech: To inform the commission of investigation, Mr P.T., could you tell us how you learned about acts of barbarism inside the Bataclan: beheadings, eviscerations, enucleations...?
> M.T.P: After the assault, I was with colleagues around the Passage Pierre-Amelot when I saw an investigator go out crying and go vomit a bit further. He told us what he had seen. I didn't know this colleague, but he was so shocked that it went out naturally.
> M. Alain Marsaud: Acts of torture happened on the second floor?
> M.T.P: I think so, because I entered on ground level and I saw no such things, only people hit by bullets.
> M. Alain Marsaud: To your knowledge, they were perhaps three ? There is no possibility that a fourth one escaped?
> M.T.P: We are sure that there were three of them, but there might have been four. Waves broadcast emergency calls to the police, the 17 [French equivalent to 911]: we could hear about three individuals, or four. 
> M. President George Fenech: I think some things have never been told. I think we could, at this point, enlighten the matters.
> M.T.P: Some bodies haven't been presented to the families because there were beheaded people, people whose throat had been cut and eviscerated people. Some women were stabbed around their genitals.
> M. President George Fenech: Everything would have been filmed for ISIS!
> M.T.P: Apparently. Victims talked about it.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80999914/#q80999914

There is another document here, for French speaking people:
http://breizatao.com/2016/07/14/bataclan-testicules-coupees-et-mises-dans-la-bouche-decapitations-pour-proteger-les-musulmans-le-gouvernement-francais-censure-les-tortures-infligees-aux-victimes/

Posted (edited)

Report: French Government Covered-Up Torture of Bataclan Victims to Avoid Offending Muslims

Did the French government cover-up details about how victims of the Bataclan Theatre massacre were tortured and killed in order to avoid offending Muslims?

That’s the charge being made by French nationalist Boris Le Lay, whose website points to newly released documents from a parliamentary inquiry into the November 13 ISIS massacre in Paris that claimed the lives of 130 people.

Edited by roamer

Posted (edited)

Bataclan owners condemn Eagles of Death Metal frontman's suggestion their guards were complicit in massacre

In a video interview with Fox Business Network, Hughes had been asked if anything had seemed unusual when he arrived at the venue that evening.

“When I first got to the venue and walked in, I walked past the dude who was supposed to be the security guard for the backstage,” he said. “He didn’t even look at me. I immediately went to the promoter and said, ‘Who’s that guy? I want to put another dude on.’ He says, ‘Well, some of the other guards aren’t here yet.’ And eventually I found out that six or so wouldn’t show up at all.”

He added: “Out of respect for the police still investigating, I won’t make a definite statement, but it seems rather obvious that they had a reason not to show up.”

Edited by roamer

Horrific reports/findings released from the Bataclan in France during the hostage event. ~SSG Moe

Excerpt: "When the terrorist attack went down at the Bataclan in France, I wrote of hostages being disemboweled. Those reports were evidently true and much, much worse took place at the time. It was so bad that the police ran out and vomited. The monsters gouged out eyes, cut off testicles and stuffed them in the mouths of their victims and disemboweled the men while they were alive. I understand the women were raped and then their genitalia was cut off and they were disemboweled as well while they were still breathing. These are not just terrorists, they are demons straight out of hell."

-

http://rightwingnews.com/terrorism/police-weep-learn-french-hostages-forced/?utm_source=ihtt&utm_medium=ihtt&utm_campaign=ihtt

We should learn to live with terrorism? I'm speechless.

Yesterday we reported that after the Nice terrorist attack, French Prime Minister Manuel Valls told French citizens that, “France Should Learn to Live with Terrorism”.

The Duran Editor-in-Chief, Alexander Mercouris posted on his Facebook page:

Good God

Compare that to what Putin said in 1999 – about hunting terrorists down even if they hid inside a toilet (as Russians know he used a much stronger word).
There you have the difference between Defeatism and Resolve.

http://theduran.com/french-pm-valls-says-france-learn-live-terrorism-putin-said-will-hunt-terrorists-video/

And to think, the MSM nor the government would let these details out.. WoW but not surprising..

1 hour ago, roamer said:

Yesterday we reported that after the Nice terrorist attack, French Prime Minister Manuel Valls told French citizens that, “France Should Learn to Live with Terrorism”.

They're going to have to unless they deport the Muslims.
France is fast approaching 10% mark and that's when it gets really ugly.

As Muslim population grows, what can happen to a society? – Dr.Peter Hammond

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
-----
At 2% to 5% , they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.
This is happening in:
-----
From 5% on , they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:
-----
When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
-----
http://patriotsforum.org/as-muslim-population-grows-what-can-happen-to-a-society-dr-peter-hammond/

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.