Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

UN Troops / Vehicles / "Staging being readied" in the States.

12 posts in this topic

Not sure what to make of this atm.

Inner Cities Network

So there was there big uproar with a facebook patriot, talking about he heard something in L.A Cali that U.N. Troops and equipment was spoted in the city. Nothing came from it, I looked through updates, and comments and what not.

NOW 4+ hours ago, STEVE QUAYLE put out and alert.

Steve Quayle

4 hrs ·

Q-Alet
EMERGENCY REQUEST--I NEED PHOTOS AND EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS OF BRUNSWICK GEORGIA AND UN VEHICLES THAT ARE BEING STAGED FOR U.N. INTERVENTION ACROSS THE MAJO...R CITIES IN THE U.S.
REPORTS ARE COMING IN THAT I CAN'T VERIFY WITHOUT PHOTOS AND UN- IMPEACHABLE EYE WITNESSACCOUNTS.JUST RECEIVED REPORT THAT U.N. VEHICLES,HELICOPTERS AND UN SOLDIERS ARE PLACED IN BRUNSWICK GA.THEY HAVE STATED THEY ARE ON U.S. SOIL TO FACILITATE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN PUTTING DOWN RIOTS.. HERE IS ONE REPORT FROM FEDERAL LEO IN THAT AREA 'I can tell you that there are lots of foreign accents around lately.’ and there are plenty of joint groups gathering up in the states now. It's odd'. ALL IS IN PLAY NOW -ALL IS IN PLAY -ONCE IT STARTS, EVERYTHING GOES SOUTH FROM HERE AND THE BOYS IN BLUE WILL BE HERE TO KILL YOU! PEACEKEEPERS --WRONG!

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Not sure what to make of this atm.

Inner Cities Network

So there was there big uproar with a facebook patriot, talking about he heard something in L.A Cali that U.N. Troops and equipment was spoted in the city. Nothing came from it, I looked through updates, and comments and what not.

NOW 4+ hours ago, STEVE QUAYLE put out and alert.

Steve Quayle

4 hrs ·

Q-Alet
EMERGENCY REQUEST--I NEED PHOTOS AND EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS OF BRUNSWICK GEORGIA AND UN VEHICLES THAT ARE BEING STAGED FOR U.N. INTERVENTION ACROSS THE MAJO...R CITIES IN THE U.S.
REPORTS ARE COMING IN THAT I CAN'T VERIFY WITHOUT PHOTOS AND UN- IMPEACHABLE EYE WITNESSACCOUNTS.JUST RECEIVED REPORT THAT U.N. VEHICLES,HELICOPTERS AND UN SOLDIERS ARE PLACED IN BRUNSWICK GA.THEY HAVE STATED THEY ARE ON U.S. SOIL TO FACILITATE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN PUTTING DOWN RIOTS.. HERE IS ONE REPORT FROM FEDERAL LEO IN THAT AREA 'I can tell you that there are lots of foreign accents around lately.’ and there are plenty of joint groups gathering up in the states now. It's odd'. ALL IS IN PLAY NOW -ALL IS IN PLAY -ONCE IT STARTS, EVERYTHING GOES SOUTH FROM HERE AND THE BOYS IN BLUE WILL BE HERE TO KILL YOU! PEACEKEEPERS --WRONG!

Sources dk sources.

I got your back this time! - http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1816

Posted (edited)

My ex husband works on quarry that supplies the aggregate to Atlanta's International Airport.....he sees all daytime incoming flights......last sat 10+ c130s flew in.....he's been there 10 yrs and maybe seen 2 from Lockheed Martin come in total....today 10+ more c 130s made landing......everyone in quarry talking about ......he said something BIG about to go down......tensions are crazy

Edited by Paradisebaby

4 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

My ex husband works on quarry that supplies the aggregate to Atlanta's International Airport.....he sees all daytime incoming flights......last sat 10+ c130s flew in.....he's been there 10 yrs and maybe seen 2 from Lockheed Martin come in total....today 10+ more c 130s made landing......everyone in quarry talking about ......he said something BIG about to go down......tensions are crazy

Thanks for the info. Any day now! convention. con vent tion = con vent action = con you into action!

Just now, Ukshep said:

Thanks for the info. Any day now! convention. con vent tion = con vent action = con you into action!

:)....I'll try to get more.....now he told me this too.......I can't prove this az fact but last Saturday before the convoy came in he said they heard fire above....no way to prove.....they thought getting attacked.......so when convoy landed everyone assumed they were fully armed and firing test shots..... 

I just want to stand in front of the tv and newspaper offices and yell at "reporters" who walk by -- WHY don't you idiots investigate reports about UN forces on US soil?

Why don't you do your damn jobs, just once? :onfire:

This has been going in for years. No, they are NOT shipping the vehicles overseas. They are probably not going to Army bases either. Too many blabbermouths there. I betcha $19 trillion they are being sent into DUMBS, Deep Underground Military Bases. 

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/11/07/right-beneath-your-feet-the-hidden-reality-of-deep-underground-military-bases/

1 person likes this

I urge caution here as I was duped back in the 90's into believing that a U.N. invasion was imminent.  I hung out a lot with the militia guys and they had photographs and reports of U.N. troops/tanks/black helicopters everywhere.  None of that panned out.  I'm not saying that martial law isn't a strong possibility; I'm just saying that they have played this game before and made "patriots" look like imbeciles always ranting about a U.N. invasion.

1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

I urge caution here as I was duped back in the 90's into believing that a U.N. invasion was imminent.  I hung out a lot with the militia guys and they had photographs and reports of U.N. troops/tanks/black helicopters everywhere.  None of that panned out.  I'm not saying that martial law isn't a strong possibility; I'm just saying that they have played this game before and made "patriots" look like imbeciles always ranting about a U.N. invasion.

Yes, and I was a Nibirutard back in the day. But times have changed. I expect the UN/NWO has been here for decades, as I said earlier, in DUMBS that take many years to dig and supply. 

http://strangesounds.org/2013/03/mysterious-booms-is-the-us-army-already-constructing-his-giant-network-of-underground-tunnels.html

1 person likes this

It's could be part of their BS Strong cities initiative and just getting them here and ready for next week if it hits the fan.    

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.